GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sexy sexisum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/02/03 at 20:12
Regular
My pockets hurt
Sun 09/02/03 at 04:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Jonman wrote:
> Unfortunately not. I lost my genitals in a freak yachting incident at
> the age of 7. They're currently about 2 miles south-south-west of the
> Isle of Wight. If you find them, could you post them to me?

LOL. Same thing happened to me. Luckily they were washed up on shore. They are now known as the Rock of Gibraltar.
Sun 09/02/03 at 03:57
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Unfortunately not. I lost my genitals in a freak yachting incident at the age of 7. They're currently about 2 miles south-south-west of the Isle of Wight. If you find them, could you post them to me?
Sun 09/02/03 at 03:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Hmm mmm... true.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:09
"For the horde!!!!"
Ms NY wrote:
> Very straight forward question don't you think?!
>
> I'm guessing that not many people are going to answer it..

well this is a Computer games forum
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Sorry, I didn't mean to personally offend you, nor include every single person who comes here in my judgement.

But it's the majority what I'm talking about, WHICH I'M SURE YOU'LL SEE, IF YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:04
Stereo typical indead

I'm 29 a chemist love football rugby and online gaming. Have a wife and 2 kids.

So the titter factor of posts like this are lost on me.

Also I realise that the majority of posters here are most likely teenagers
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:01
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I think it's quite obvious that, by the majority of people who come on here; the reason the have NOT had sex is because they're here, you see?

The sterotypical computer-geek rings true here. No girl/boy wants him/her, so they come on here cos they've got nothing better to do.

...not me though, obviously.

Finished with my girl last week though, so I could turn into one of you. And that would be horrible.

*Shudders*
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Bicycle"
No. I'm 13, and not a he-***t. Oh and do get a room... Please?
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:36
Get a room!!!!
Sat 08/02/03 at 15:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Very straight forward question don't you think?!

I'm guessing that not many people are going to answer it..

It's probably best if you went to a chat room and asked that where there are cybersex mad freaks in there..

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.