GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And many years later..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/07/07 at 21:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
After God-knows-how long with the old nickname, I decided it was time for a change. Not only for the possible connotations and having to explain my way out of them, but because I was really bored with it as well... so now, I am a Spanish Viking instead.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to drink some sweet wine turn my mum's Honda Civic into a Longboat. Any reaction?
Tue 24/07/07 at 01:58
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
El Viking wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> I should never have recommended Ensiferum :)
>
> Actually, I was only a few hours ago watching a video of
> Korpiklaani (or however it is you spell it) playing Wooden
> Pints
, so the Scandinavians may be a little bit to blame.
> And yes, Laura and Biggie, it is me.

I love that video, it's so bad. The violinist looks like he doesn't really want to be associated with the rest of them and the bald guitarist has a Steve Vai JEM which is like the guitar equivalent of a Ferrari, and there they are in Robin Hood outfits trying to look like they're living in a forest 500 years ago. Totally inappropriate.

I have their second album though, it's good stuff, way more polished. And one of the songs opens with "I was born in a deep forest, I wish I could live here all my life", so it must be good.
Mon 23/07/07 at 15:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It depends if I make that one of the awards.
Mon 23/07/07 at 11:04
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Can I get an award for best pillaging of Monasteries in Western Europe?
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:57
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Nah, but Machie will win the 'Old Man' award when I do my Freeola forum awards soon.
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:35
Regular
"I may return"
Nah, I'm just messing :)

Yeh... But.. he's still a snake :(

EDIT: Add Ole Man Machie :D
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:33
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Violent Onion, should I replace Sunflower with that then?

Nah, Snake is Revolver Ocelot, so he doesn't get on the list.
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:32
Regular
"I may return"
We have a little Snake :) (R_O)
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
So, what have we got on the forum now then?

A Sunflower,
A Viking,
An Angel,
A Vampire,
A Black Glove,
A Tiramisu,
A Moose named Bob,
And an Insane Bartender.

Whatever next?
Sun 22/07/07 at 23:11
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
nazi viking
nazi viking
nazi viking
nazi viking.

i shall now remember :)

vikings had better helmets than nazis.
Sun 22/07/07 at 21:37
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Biggie Little Jr wrote:
> So you've gone from a Nazi to a Viking, eh?

Well, I often say I'm a Pirate, and Vikings just came to mind, though it's a couple of years since I last did anything Viking-esque (ie Going to Denmark and seeing various Longboat remains, and an exhibition on Ragnarok, the Battle of Tyr etc). And oddly enough, that's the link the Waffen-SS used to try and recruit Danes and Norweigans during the Second World War, but there you go, quite a coincidence!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.