GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"no xellent free gifts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 03:47
Regular
I was wondering if any xbox owners with special reserve memberships had noticed that there are no free xbox gifts to be given away, (not in GAD)I'm talking about them ones which you get from collecting reddies or joining and renewing memberships etc. I have a little reddie collection which is gathering dust at the moment because there is nothing xbox related to exchange them for. The other two next-gen consoles have their fair share of gifts where as daddy gate's console has nowt. Why is this?

I appreciate the service given by SR and am not trying to nit-pick but i just wanna get rid of these damn reddies, they are taking over my life, they are suffocating me, well that was a slight exageration as I'd forgot that I even had them until a few days back and they aren't really suffocating me because that would be simply ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Anyway on a serious note,(was I already on a serious note?) I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out here especially a staff regular because you are likely to know most, obviously. Can you explain yourself, why are there no free xbox gifts? Are there ever going to be any? If not why? You know the crack so give us a shout if you can update us on this hugely invigorating subject.

By the way this isn't some sort of joke or anything, if you thought that it was then i am insanely sorry. I do truely want to hear more on this topic please because i don't spend cash at your faction just for the hell of it, i am doing it for the reddies you know! And once i have the reddies then what use is it having them dwindling away in my bottomless drawer? I need to spend the damn things on your so called 'free-gifts', *xbox* ,remember?

After writing all this i have just realised i have probably posted this in the wrong forum, but hey thats life:)
az_00_uk hopes someone can help him and his dusty reddies out, so he would appreciate it if a staff regular could read this and give some feedback on this topic, and just now az has realised this last paragraph should probably have been typed nearer the top cos whats the point in asking someone to read this article at the bottom of this article? As people tend to read from the top don't they?

I am tired now so i am hoping to wake up to some nice fresh feedback from a/some staff regular(s) or at least someone who thinks they are or just some wacko who happens to know everything there is to know about SR!

Cheers for reading(you know who you are)

az_00_uk
Sat 08/02/03 at 03:47
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I was wondering if any xbox owners with special reserve memberships had noticed that there are no free xbox gifts to be given away, (not in GAD)I'm talking about them ones which you get from collecting reddies or joining and renewing memberships etc. I have a little reddie collection which is gathering dust at the moment because there is nothing xbox related to exchange them for. The other two next-gen consoles have their fair share of gifts where as daddy gate's console has nowt. Why is this?

I appreciate the service given by SR and am not trying to nit-pick but i just wanna get rid of these damn reddies, they are taking over my life, they are suffocating me, well that was a slight exageration as I'd forgot that I even had them until a few days back and they aren't really suffocating me because that would be simply ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Anyway on a serious note,(was I already on a serious note?) I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out here especially a staff regular because you are likely to know most, obviously. Can you explain yourself, why are there no free xbox gifts? Are there ever going to be any? If not why? You know the crack so give us a shout if you can update us on this hugely invigorating subject.

By the way this isn't some sort of joke or anything, if you thought that it was then i am insanely sorry. I do truely want to hear more on this topic please because i don't spend cash at your faction just for the hell of it, i am doing it for the reddies you know! And once i have the reddies then what use is it having them dwindling away in my bottomless drawer? I need to spend the damn things on your so called 'free-gifts', *xbox* ,remember?

After writing all this i have just realised i have probably posted this in the wrong forum, but hey thats life:)
az_00_uk hopes someone can help him and his dusty reddies out, so he would appreciate it if a staff regular could read this and give some feedback on this topic, and just now az has realised this last paragraph should probably have been typed nearer the top cos whats the point in asking someone to read this article at the bottom of this article? As people tend to read from the top don't they?

I am tired now so i am hoping to wake up to some nice fresh feedback from a/some staff regular(s) or at least someone who thinks they are or just some wacko who happens to know everything there is to know about SR!

Cheers for reading(you know who you are)

az_00_uk
Sat 08/02/03 at 11:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
eeerrrr post this up again int Customer Services. Then we may get somewhere.
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:13
Regular
I also noticed this.......

Tell some one who can do something about it though...........
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:27
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Mutant_guy:) wrote:
> I also noticed this.......
>
> Tell some one who can do something about it though...........

I re-posted in the customer services forum and the staff said that there will be free xbox gifts in the next magazine which is out sometime soon, can't remember exactly though, if you want the date check the customer services forum for a topic with the same name as this one 'no xellent free gifts'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.