GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So how about a game of GTA3?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 11:35
Regular
Will we be saying this in a few years time, because i can happily say that i will, even now i am tempted to play GTA (original)!

Gta3 has its endless fun, and you can add your creative ideas to it,
ie. Finding the most common place to start a blood bath!
I know what your thinking, yes thats the place, the Multistory car park, has a nice ramp to jump off, good sniper range and an excellent parking system!

Going back to the idea of playing the game in a few years time, would you have completed it by then?
Would you have completed it by then, about 40-odd times?
But as your get more used to the engines of the game, you can add your creativity, take a cheat cartridge, you could use the trainer on that!

Trainers certainately make the game a tad bit more interesting, but do they spoil the game? Well thats for you to decide, but some of the cheats created can turn out to be bugs! As if there arn't enough bugs in the game already!

Say......4 years into the future, you wipe the dust of your PS2, and drag out your copy of GTA3, you put it in the system, and it loads! You begin playing, from the beggining and gradually become more aware of your surroundings, not caring how Un-Realistic for the time you are in!
About a day later, you carry on playing, becoming aware that you have almost completed it!

Now this may not make sense to many of you, because most of my stuff does not!

But the meaning is, how much of our life do we 'Waste' on Computer games?
Sun 13/01/02 at 11:35
Regular
Will we be saying this in a few years time, because i can happily say that i will, even now i am tempted to play GTA (original)!

Gta3 has its endless fun, and you can add your creative ideas to it,
ie. Finding the most common place to start a blood bath!
I know what your thinking, yes thats the place, the Multistory car park, has a nice ramp to jump off, good sniper range and an excellent parking system!

Going back to the idea of playing the game in a few years time, would you have completed it by then?
Would you have completed it by then, about 40-odd times?
But as your get more used to the engines of the game, you can add your creativity, take a cheat cartridge, you could use the trainer on that!

Trainers certainately make the game a tad bit more interesting, but do they spoil the game? Well thats for you to decide, but some of the cheats created can turn out to be bugs! As if there arn't enough bugs in the game already!

Say......4 years into the future, you wipe the dust of your PS2, and drag out your copy of GTA3, you put it in the system, and it loads! You begin playing, from the beggining and gradually become more aware of your surroundings, not caring how Un-Realistic for the time you are in!
About a day later, you carry on playing, becoming aware that you have almost completed it!

Now this may not make sense to many of you, because most of my stuff does not!

But the meaning is, how much of our life do we 'Waste' on Computer games?
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:12
Regular
Is anyone going to reply,
all that hard work, it took two seconds of my time, nd what do i get?
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:15
Regular
"699 days!"
Unless you become obsessed, then I don't think video gaming is a waste of time. It is fun, and so long as you don't play too much, harmless as well. In mulitplayer games its very sociable too.
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:22
Regular
DrDragon wrote:
> Unless you become obsessed, then I don't think video gaming is a waste of time.
> It is fun, and so long as you don't play too much, harmless as well. In
> mulitplayer games its very sociable too.

Yes i suppose, but if you think, how long you have been playing games, and then it makes you think!
I have been playing since i was 1 and a half!
Thats about 12 yers of my life wasted!
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:25
Regular
"699 days!"
Quazimodo wrote:
> DrDragon wrote:
> Unless you become obsessed, then I don't think video
> gaming is a waste of time.
> It is fun, and so long as you don't play too
> much, harmless as well. In
> mulitplayer games its very sociable
> too.

Yes i suppose, but if you think, how long you have been playing games,
> and then it makes you think!
I have been playing since i was 1 and a
> half!

Are you saying you've done nothing all your life except play games?
Sun 13/01/02 at 17:28
Regular
DrDragon wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
> DrDragon wrote:
> Unless you become obsessed, then I
> don't think video
> gaming is a waste of time.
> It is fun, and so long
> as you don't play too
> much, harmless as well. In
> mulitplayer games
> its very sociable
> too.

Yes i suppose, but if you think, how long you
> have been playing games,
> and then it makes you think!
I have been playing
> since i was 1 and a
> half!

Are
> you saying you've done nothing all your life except play games?

Apart from, School, toilet and food ect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.