GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"dan, talk here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/09/00 at 20:01
Regular
how much you got, i got £34-5,
do i get the info which you promised
e-mail me at
[email protected]
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:36
i now i just wrote an "end of days" review
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:33
Ok - sorry! But Ciao is up again.
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:33
oh, i got that but i thought it was junk mail.lol. so i deleted it
never mind, i didnt want it anyway.lol
but thanx anyway
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:28
I have already! Ok - it was cr4p info - but its about Games Street - I didn't think you'd heard of them - as you claim to use SR for buying games. And this site lets you review games - get a pound per review - which you can use towards games - and get games cheaper than at SR I think - £27.99 for MSR - ain't bad.
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:24
hey dan, when are you sending me that info?
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:16
Ok - you've started something now. you don't win a game I am sorry . but If you make sure you don't have any cash in your account at the time they ask for your details then they can't take any - besides they can't take any anyway as they either need to sign for it or take your cash card from you.....Edgy nervy,..
Fri 08/09/00 at 22:13
Anyone at SR Please read this!

Shouldn't these topics be deleted? They are advertising a service which is not run by you and usually people have to pay to advertise on other companies sites!

I'm just sick of going into all the forums with these make money fast schemes which you have to give your bank details and in a months time all your money in the account is gone.

My dad's a financial adviser so he knows what he's talking about when he says things like that!
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:47
M8 - stop stalking me - just enter your email address and I'll earn you cash.
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:39
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
you again
Daniel
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:17
It ain't too special m8! But it's good. Fantmast - I think you'll be able to make - say - £4000 by Xmas too - as you keep writing LOADS as well. Also - i am p!ssed off 2. the site is too damn popular - oh and Roden - stop saying EVERY game is Cool! I know you are right, but please give me something a little different to read when I rate you. BTW - you will both have over £200 by the end of SEPT.
Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.