GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cats or Dogs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 10:38
Regular
I would like to divide the people of this forum. The dogs are on one side while the cats are on another, the competition is to write the best story. ( This is for you who couldn't get into the A/B thing...) And everybody will vote for thier favourite after, (but you cant vote if you wrote :'()

I prefer cats. I'm on the CAT team. Yay.
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:30
Cats are my favourite creatures,they clean themselves,their so stupid they make you laugh and they can feed themselves.
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:29
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
cats are in genral more hygenic then most dogs.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
monkey_man wrote:
> What about hidden option C - monkeys! A monkey wouldn't wee in your shoe, or
> scratch up the back of your sofa.

Yeah! Instead it would just throw poo around.
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:06
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Personally I prefer Dogs!

Cats are to clever. I think my cats IQ is higher than mine :(
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:01
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
monkey_man wrote:
What about hidden option C - monkeys! A monkey wouldn't wee in your shoe, or scratch up the back of your sofa. A monkey would be your friend for life and could kill a dog and a cat, one in each hand.

My cat doesn't wee in my shoe. my other cat could've killed any monkey. It attacked anything that moved, hence attacking a car and getting run over.

I dedicate this post to Tiger, R.I.P.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What about hidden option C - monkeys! A monkey wouldn't wee in your shoe, or scratch up the back of your sofa. A monkey would be your friend for life and could kill a dog and a cat, one in each hand.
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:14
Regular
"699 days!"
Cats rule, dogs drool (literally).
Sun 13/01/02 at 13:11
Havent you seen the film? Dogs are the good guys ... plus they are mans best friend ... i cant wait to get an alsation ...
hmm ... but i spose theyre both as good as each other ... on one hand cats snuggle up to you and you can stroke them for hours ... !
But then dogs run and to you with their waggingh tails which is a definet sign they are happy to see you ... !

Its too hard to decide .... ill just stick with liking horses the most ... :)
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
cogs rule
Sun 13/01/02 at 10:55
Regular
"A square watermelon"
And they're damn good footwarmers too..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.