GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half Life has been released"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half Life'.
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:35
Regular
I'm probably no the first to post this but Half Life has been released into the dc scene and is available to download from various places. I got it from a binary newsgroup.

Its a nice conversion although there is a lot of loading. So far I've got to the point where you take the railway upto the rocket pad.

A shame this great game was never released commercially so you'll have to make do with a copy. Anyway its a truly brilliant game and well worth seeking out. Enjoy!

If you get a copy whey not buy either the pc or ps2 version so you know royalties are being paid to the company concerned.
Wed 05/03/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I bought one off Ebay a couple of weeks back for £3 including postage, to be honest it's not bad, but I think the claims of it being the best game on dreamcast are wildly off. I've got broadband but couldn't be bothered to find it so £3 wasn't bad I suppose.
Tue 04/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
There isnt an address to download this game...
Tue 04/03/03 at 11:58
Regular
so, can someone post the actual address where i can download the game
please? can i download it if im using a mac?

p.s ive got a copy of shenmue 2 for sale/swap
im also looking for:
le mans 24hr
confidential mission
fur fighters
star wars pod racer
sonic adventure 2
magforce racing
tony hawks pro skater 2
shenmue
marvel v capcom
soul calibur
Fri 28/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
It was 100% made, but after they made a few to send to mag's they thought they would drop it as sega droped the dreamcast and there isn't any money in a dead console.

tell you what I will send you the game and some really good covers if you send me some DC cases...... or somthing...... drop me a mail [email protected]
Tue 25/02/03 at 22:21
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I see some copys on ebay go for 2.50 buyitnow , so you gotta be quick.

A development team got a hold of the nearly finished product (when Sierra canned it), and then canned it themselves when it was leaked on the net.
Sun 23/02/03 at 23:29
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
So what is this actually all about? Has someone got hold of a finished copy of it for DC and made copies of it? Cos it was canned, how did people get hold of it?

Also, becasue I dont haev broadband and it would literally take me days to download it, I would pay a small some of money, if someone could get hold of a copy of it for me!

So, if you have a copy of it, or know where I can get it, please post back (I will pay about £2 for it, perhaps more, depends what people are offering)

Thanx.
Sun 23/02/03 at 00:51
Regular
Ive had if for a while... people get money for this game? But its crap.
Mon 10/02/03 at 09:41
Regular
"All about the Beats"
some people are selling copies of them for £2!
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:00
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ha! theres a copy of it on Ebay. Lets see how much the suckers pay for it.
Sat 08/02/03 at 14:33
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Oldergamers, cancelled it cause it was put up as Warez.

But i couldnt see Sega and Sierra giving premission for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.