GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much are we willing to pay??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/09/00 at 19:58
Regular
OK, new PS2 is due in a month or so, but how much is it really worth? For that matter, how much are we prepared to pay for our gaming fun.

How much a) For the console, b) For the games and finally..
c) For the pizza.
Sat 09/09/00 at 18:51
4grand - over exageration. Anyway - I would rather get the new Dreamcast DVD player as it is of a better standard than the PS2s. So there. But RR5 is crap - GT2000 was always gonna be good - but for Me MSR looks better.
Sat 09/09/00 at 18:14
before you sayit it ain't stalkin you
yes you there sitting in front of your computer staring at the screen
anyway maybe it is a little over priced but you do get the mosted advanced games console available and the best damn controller known to man and also the best line of games i've ever seen i mean gt 2000 some people might say ridge racer5 but played it an can tell ya it a load of s*%t and on top of that you can whach dvd's on it too that still ain't it plays audio cds aswell but thats not such a big plus cause most people have hifi's anyway and whats all that about makin 4 grand by whenever
Sat 09/09/00 at 17:54
ovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver priced just a little lol
Sat 09/09/00 at 16:23
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Alright, I'm converted, dammit!
Sat 09/09/00 at 15:07
Yes Big D - and you can get a DC and a DVD player - a pckage for £299 - which is a better DVd quality than PS2.
Sat 09/09/00 at 13:39
The ps2 is overpriced and everybody knows that but sony might argue that it comes with a dvd player,but surely doesnt that take away the fact that is ment to be console for gamers.299 is alot of money to splash out on a console which has a second rate dvd drive which has had alot of problems in the east,and a second rate line up of games it does not seem to good but it is not the retailers fault it is sony for the shipping price s the retailers will end up charging more
Sat 09/09/00 at 11:46
Regular
But seriously, I know it depends on residual income factors and that, but for a really top console I would be willing to fork out about 300 nicker, and a top game, and I mean TOP game, I could stretch to 50 quid at a push.
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:34
Mate - I will promise myself £4000 by Xmas - heck - I've even planned what I'm buying!
Fri 08/09/00 at 21:05
Regular
I'd better not pre-order then, just in case!
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:36
60p per review - then what - 3000 reviews by Xmas - + ur mates cash? No problem son.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.