GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it me or are the police getting lax?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/01/02 at 00:21
Regular
Just thought about it, been driving around doing random missions, fair enough i hear you say.

BUT... when doing 90mph down M25 and police car goes past with no lights flashing its a kinda worrying sign about the crime force!

Also flashed one going down the back roads too my house! Their damn lights are too bright! *grins* got away with it all though :P
Sun 13/01/02 at 21:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
in some games you get chased by the police for no reason.
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:59
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i smell bacon :)
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:19
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The reason why the Police are 'lax':

No-One has faith in them...!

Everyday we moan about what a crap job they're doing, how they're worring about speeding cars when there's people being mugged,..... but the police personnel are delegated to certain areas of crime. It's not a police newbies fault if he's been put on traffic. It's up to his commanding officer.

The police actually do a lot for the country. They're a lot better than we think. They can cope with situations well, they have to compromise strict rules with unique situations...

It's probably about time we started thanking the police for what they do, and supporting them in anyway we can.

When was the last time you actually went up to a policeman on patrol and thanked him for being there?

In New York, there are two policemen every one to two blocks... the city is in the top ten safest in the world.

Policemen aren't getting lax, even inthe UK - It's just that no-one has any faith in them, we hate them, call them names, and spit at them....

Maybe we'd get a better sevice if we didn't tell them to feck off or throw bottles at them.

And no, i'm not a policeman, or even the son or nephew of one, I just think it's about time we started praising them for what they do, instead of moaning at them for what they don't.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:13
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I dunno... I never run into them they are all so big... My uncles a policeman though, but he IS pretty lax... So yeah I'd agree with you.
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
They still get moody if you yank them out and drive off with the panda car.

I blame GTA3 for all of society's ills.
Can I work on The Daily Mail now please?
Sun 13/01/02 at 04:13
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i passed a cop car the other night while i was doing 60mph in a 40mph zone they didn't seem to bothered,

maybe GTA3 isn't as unrealistic as i thought.

just don't ram there car they'll get `p****d off
Sun 13/01/02 at 01:15
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mr Gynaecologist wrote:
> Flashed him with headlights! they were speeding too!

But, they are *Allowed* to speed.

Those nerdy little 17yr old's with 300Bhp under the right foot. I think No.
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:26
"I h8 ron atkinson"
Flashed him with headlights! they were speeding too!
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:25
Regular
heh
Sun 13/01/02 at 00:24
Regular
Mr Gynaecologist wrote:

Also
> flashed one going down the back roads too my house!

You flashed a Police man?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.