GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notable Election"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 16:06
Regular
Notable elections: February 22nd a date I’m sure you all know…

Kyz22:

Ok so he has only been here 120 days but already he has won 10 GADs. This young Leeds dweller tends to post a GAD attempt everyday so the loyalty is clearly there. He is a hard-core Ninty so I suspect he could be the Nintendo Rep…

Pros:

Quite funny
Some intelligence

Cons:

Some intelligence
Rapid poster

I’m sure if Kyle became a Notable nothing much would change, he may start various campaigns against staffies or to get more GAD prizes or to have the Notable list updated quicker. I imagine he would become less conscious of reading all the nOOb posts aswell and he might even become less game crazy…

Gerrid:

Gerrid likes to smoke Pot in his shed with his various *cough* imaginary *cough* friends whilst eating various colour Moomin entrails.

Pros:

Hilarious
Lack of sense
Not GAD obsessed

Cons:

He doesn’t come on SR as much as he used to.
Too much cheese…

If Gerrid Became the new notable (much against his will) he may go on a mad rampage to get himself banned (so that he wouldn’t be a Notable) or he might just accept it and form a new improved super-alliance with AJ. He might also use his new found power to get free protection of the Wench-mobile and incarcerate the evil Mystique.

Mystique:

Last election Mystique seemed to have it in the bag until the last few hours when AJ suddenly shot back ahead. Can she do it this time?

Pros:

She has the ability to win GADs of all sorts from prize 1 to prize 3
She is a veteran member
She can have a laugh

Cons:

She doesn’t seem to go on the forums as much now

If Mystique were to become this quarters notable I can’t imagine much would change. She might come back to the forums more. Maybe she would start an anti-JAT campaign.

Microchips:

Old Chipseh is the kind of spoofs by now we all realise that and yet he still contributes greatly to the forums.

Pros:
Funny
Reasonably intelligent

Cons:
Is called ‘Chipseh’

If Chipsy was to become the newest notable he would undoubtedly become the lord of the Story forum but I assume he would still visit the FOG chat just as often. He might, with his new found power win a few more GADs for his hard work and maybe he would use this power to the worlds destruction…NAH!

½ Pint:

½ Pint is yet another worthy veteran of GAD and has won a lot of his GADs on reviews. In the last election he only received two votes, can he beat that this time?

Pros:

Serious
Non-Spammer

Cons:

Doesn’t seem to come on as much anymore

If ½ Pint won I don’t really think things would change (That is if he realised he had won) he would continue to give productive input. Like some other regulars I think that winning the election might get him back into the forums more often.

Aliboy:

After being registered 611 days and having won 26 GADs one would imagine that Aliboy would already be a Notable but sadly for him he isn’t could this be his turn?

Pros:

Web designer
GADs galore
Knows the forums
Already gets on with the current notables

Cons:

Only uses humour when ‘After Something’

Aliboy is in my opinion one of the most worthy candidates on the forums at present and would probably make a great notable. He has really done quite a bit for SR apart from taking their games he has been the main designer of ‘SpecialObserve.tk’.

Mandatare:

Mandy is the ‘Up and coming’ spoof artist recently winning the December 23rd spoof-off (Hosted by Drunk Cow) The posts tend to be long and intricate and is one of the more serious members.

Pros:

Funny at times

Cons:

Won the Spoof Off

If Mandy won the Notable elections it would be a bit of a turn up for the books, not to say that he hasn’t got a chance he is just the underdog.

Mojojojo:

Mojojojo used to be the king of spoofs until he slowed down his spoof speed and let Chipsy take him from his pedestal.

Pros:

Good writer

Cons:

Like so many now doesn’t seem to come on as often as he used to.

If Mojojojo won I imagine he might try to reclaim his champion Spoofer title. He might win a few more GADs but it might not change at all and he might start only going on for 5 minutes a day.

There are of course a fair few other regulars in with a good chance of winning (RM18 and Mr Happy to name just two) but these are just a few that I know something about and respect in some way. Good luck to everyone hoping to go yellow and lets just hope that they will deserve it…
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Possible candidates for mee...
(In no order)

Myst
Solskjaer
IB
Aliboy
Chipseh
Ros
Sagacious one
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I do.
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I challenge you to a duel
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Of course, don't be stupid...

You think that you're better than me?

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!11111111
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:34
Regular
"Baros!!!"
And that makes you better than me does it?
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I don't care, you're still a waster...

You're all wasters...

There's no hope for any of you in life...
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Don't worry phi11ip, I knew it was a sarcastic joke.
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
5 favourites of getting my vote are:

Solskjaer
Insane Bartender
Microchips
Evil Dark
Ortega
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My joke fell flat on it's face...

You lot take things too seriously...

Joke...

Yes, I know Ant was a notable...

That's it, last time I try to make a joke, I'll just be moany and grumpy and serious from now on...

You bunch of wasters...
Mon 10/02/03 at 19:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
phi11ip wrote:
> Don't make up excuses Ant...
>
> Nobody voted for you last time because you're a fan of wrestling and
> nobody wants a wrestling fan notable...
>
> No votes!
>
> Ha!
>
> I got one!

No one voted for me last time because I was one of the first Notables to be ever voted in, n00b. :p

Also, both me and AJ like wrestling, so if you wanna win then you better grease yourself up and go grapple some monkeys!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.