GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4gamers wireless controller."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
I am just wondering if this is worth getting as it has a built in vibration and is £5 cheaper than the official wavebird. Is it comfortable or should I go for the probably more reliable officialNintendo wavebird.
Thanks.
Sat 08/02/03 at 16:55
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
I am just wondering if this is worth getting as it has a built in vibration and is £5 cheaper than the official wavebird. Is it comfortable or should I go for the probably more reliable officialNintendo wavebird.
Thanks.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:13
Regular
Personally, I don't trust the 4gamers brand.

Had a memory card that never lasted over a fortnight without failing on me and needing reformatting.

Never had their wireless pad, but I had their regular pad (before I knew how shoddy the company were). It still works, but always had quaite a nasty feel to it. When I got my Q tho, it gave my my 4th official pad, so I never use the 4 gamers one.

Some third party companies do make good perpherals (I don't consider 4gamers to be such a company anyway), but for a fiver on a pad, I'd go official every time.

Hope that helps.
Sat 08/02/03 at 17:40
Regular
Get the official, reliable and its official i dont need to say anymore :D
Sat 08/02/03 at 18:09
Regular
The built in vibration will chew up the battery life in minutes.
Sat 08/02/03 at 19:59
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
Official it is then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.