GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My work experience placement..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 18:15
Regular
.. is at EA. When I heard my tutor had friends in the "business" :P I immediately asked her if she would be able to ask some of them for me if I could go there on work experience. A few days ago I heard she had got me a place at Electronic Arts and I am very happy now :)

Even if I only make tea and things like that I dont mind as I will be able to see what it is like to work for a big company like EA. Just thought I would let you know :)
Sun 13/01/02 at 09:37
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Oo, sweet! I probably won't go for a job in the games industry, I would love to work in a games shop, I just love flicking through CD cases!(I'm wierd.)
Sun 13/01/02 at 09:26
Regular
"the burning sky"
I'm going to EDS in Derby........
Sun 13/01/02 at 04:28
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
i was hoping it would be at your local land fill site or something but sadly for me it wasn't so i've got to bin or these sarci comments damn you.

oh and give them hell and tell them off for stopping there games working or mod chips the buggers. how we ment to import them grrrrrrrr
Sat 12/01/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Gym :o) (Directed at MJ)

Hmm. 14, and he know about as much as... a 20yr old.

Heh. Drinking Taking stuff playing/watching football and girls. Oh and music.

Thats... pretty much me.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:52
Regular
"And Edgar is a cool gay fox."

That's more like it. :0)

Good luck to you anyway, whatever you do.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Erm..fish. You wouldn't say that if you saw us lot as a group...we're all fairly similar though, intelligent people who don't follow the "normal" teenage pattern. I got good with computers because I've grown up in a little rural town with at least half the population over 60, and always had access to computers via my dad.

I get most of my ideas influenced by my parents, jess (travel and culture in particular), other friends and people online who I can have intelligent discussion with, without being prejudged, having a "teenager" label slapped on my head and being left to go break something. Just have strong opinions..but I'm sure I'm too cynical for a 14 year old..as is Jess, heh.

And yes, most strange things to tend to stem from her, a good thing, I'd be a very (well, more) boring person without...

And Edgar is a cool gay fox.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:38
Regular
"A square watermelon"
I'm trying to think of something strange to disprove this.

I can't. Everything I think of seems to stem from me as some point or another..

Edgar.
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:33
Regular
Perhaps he gets green and destroys things when he get's excited.

"The Incredibly Serious Teenager."

"Don't get me excited. You wouldn't like me when I'm excited."

;0)
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:30
Regular
GasMask wrote:
> Hmm, I working in a gym. Should be fun, playing PS2. And not helping people
> :oP

Hehe, sounds like my kind of job :) Although I am clueless about Gyms... what are they anyway :P (unfit gamer joke :))

Answer Grix Phil :) Were all dying to know :D
Sat 12/01/02 at 18:28
Regular
Yeah, Reaper, why are you so damn mature? :0D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.