GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Smash Brothers DX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Brothers'.
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:06
Regular
I saw in a magazine even though it is quite old that there was a game called Super Smash Brothers DX. Im guessing DX stands for Delux. Is it a real game? I am quite confused about it but I did see something on the internet about it. It said a little about it stuff like how it was the best yet , better graphics , better chrictors and so on. I can't find the page any more but If I do I will post it here but has any one else herd about Super Smash Brothers DX?

Plus Is StarFox rmarda going to be a game because I aslo read about that but it was in a more later magazine then the one where I noteced about Super Smash Brothers DX.

And one last thing about games coming out. When is Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance comming out? I have seen bits about it in magazines read lots about it and seen an advertisement on special reserve saying comming soon. Does any one know the EXACT release date of Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance?
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
morbo wrote:
> Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:
>
> Yeah. Hopefully they will make it for internet. Oh when does the
> internet modems come out for gamecube? Plus I hope they make the
> games
> really good!
>
> look it up! i estermate summer or autumn

I think I will when I have a free moment.
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Balls"
Deadly Fatality :[ wrote:

> Yeah. Hopefully they will make it for internet. Oh when does the
> internet modems come out for gamecube? Plus I hope they make the games
> really good!

look it up! i estermate summer or autumn
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
morbo wrote:
> good god no they are not out in japan namco only started on starfox in
> nov or somthing and ssmb:dx in august i speculate. there super freeks,
> pluss they want it to be good. and ssmb:dx will hopfully be internet
> compatble with GC online.
>
> i hope. foo

Yeah. Hopefully they will make it for internet. Oh when does the internet modems come out for gamecube? Plus I hope they make the games really good!
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Right. I have finally cosen the screen name
I AM sticking to. So just so you dont get confused I was wind waker but am now Deadly Fatality
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Balls"
good god no they are not out in japan namco only started on starfox in nov or somthing and ssmb:dx in august i speculate. there super freeks, pluss they want it to be good. and ssmb:dx will hopfully be internet compatble with GC online.

i hope. foo
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
maddmun wrote:
> March for SOnic I think, and it's spelt Fatality, if you're talking
> about Fatalities in mortal Kombat that is...

Yes. I was. Thanks.
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
morbo wrote:
> Fatalaty wrote:
> Oh and when is the Sonic Mega Collection comming out?
>
> may maybe. i dont know

Ok. I will have a look on the internet for more information.
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
morbo wrote:
> no one knows, but ssmb:dx might come out before as they started it
> earlier. only speculations.

Ok. Thanks. Does any one know if Super Smash Brothers DX is out in Japan or does any one know if StarFox Armarda is out in Japan?
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:16
Regular
March for SOnic I think, and it's spelt FatalIty, if you're talking about Fatalities in mortal Kombat that is...
Sun 09/02/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Balls"
Fatalaty wrote:
> Oh and when is the Sonic Mega Collection comming out?

may maybe. i dont know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.