GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Old GAD claim..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/05/06 at 22:44
Regular
Howdy,

I see the forums are back (still not sure what happened last time...)

Just wondering what's the latest on my GAD claim which I'm assuming is now 90+ days old?

I won for an EGAD a while back (Since the demise of SR and the takeover of the forums from Freeola) and claimed Amazon vouchers.

I have still not received these vouchers and was told that yourselves were awaiting contact back from Amazon 'to see what can be done'.

I have since emailed the GAD claim address on 24/4/06 and have still not received a response.

I don't like to start on the re-re-re-release of the forums with a question like this, but thought that I may get a response sooner if I post on here...

Cheers.

p.s. What's happened to my urine coloured name?
Fri 26/05/06 at 17:55
Regular
Thank you :)
Fri 26/05/06 at 09:53
Regular
"incognito"
Edgy, if you check your e-mail it should be sorted out now.

Enjoy!
Thu 25/05/06 at 10:24
Regular
Thanks BW20 :)
Thu 25/05/06 at 09:46
Regular
"Phew!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> We've been demoted, I feel unclean

Go for the moderator blues
Thu 25/05/06 at 08:54
Regular
"incognito"
****EDIT****

Sorry it has taken so long but it takes a while for Amazon to respond to each question as they have so many customers.

Seeing as this has taken far too long we will send out a new code as soon as possible so it should arrive in the next day or so.

Apologies for the problems you have had.

****EDIT****
Thu 25/05/06 at 02:01
Regular
Niice :)

Oh yes, I hope they give you a double GAD prize for the hassle, Edgy. *cheers*
Thu 25/05/06 at 01:33
Regular
We've been demoted, I feel unclean
Wed 24/05/06 at 22:44
Regular
Howdy,

I see the forums are back (still not sure what happened last time...)

Just wondering what's the latest on my GAD claim which I'm assuming is now 90+ days old?

I won for an EGAD a while back (Since the demise of SR and the takeover of the forums from Freeola) and claimed Amazon vouchers.

I have still not received these vouchers and was told that yourselves were awaiting contact back from Amazon 'to see what can be done'.

I have since emailed the GAD claim address on 24/4/06 and have still not received a response.

I don't like to start on the re-re-re-release of the forums with a question like this, but thought that I may get a response sooner if I post on here...

Cheers.

p.s. What's happened to my urine coloured name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.