GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Mon 10/02/03 at 11:35
Regular
how good is it really?, Ive ordered an import copy coz its seems fun (like harvest moon fun - man, harvest moon games are good), and Ive read a lpot about it in mags and on the net.
But in cases like this I build up hype about the game in my head and the thing may turn out to be a dissappointment when i get it.
Fri 14/02/03 at 21:16
Regular
ahhh goblin noooooo lol, well i orderd mine from dvd BO and i cant say i'm impressed, i orderd it almost 2 weeks ago and they havent even said they have sent it yet :(
Fri 14/02/03 at 19:15
Regular
"-_-"
get it from Goblin I got it about 2-3 days after I ordered
Fri 14/02/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I'll have to wait ages for mine, DVDboxoffice say 7 to 21 days for international orders and its been 5 days since I ordered.
gah, gah indeed.
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:24
Regular
*twiddles thumbs*

Still waiting for my copy, should come tommorow....I hope.
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:19
Regular
"-_-"
Animal Crossing is good but the most annoying thing is on somedays all the jobs you have are related to a guy in an igloo.
And for some reason you can't bleedin' say anything to them xcept for playing games!
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:32
Regular
"the burning sky"
Has anyone sent a letter in AC that an animal has actually replied to or even understood. If so post here, thanks.
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
I orderd Animal Crossing from dvd box office last sunday still no reply about if they got the order and if they have sent it *shakes fist*
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
from dvdboxoffice its £29.65 with free shipping. same goes for metriod prime - and i preordered zelda +bonus disk for £29.25, cant say fairer than that.
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:12
Regular
£30 + £8 postage and packing(could have been £3 but I'm impatient)
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> importmadness.co.uk

how much for?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.