GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console wars-F0X231"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 13:10
Regular
This aint another long thread like some i see and dont call me a noob plz!

Hey keep to the topic and DONT SPAM UP THE FORUM

Cheers, F0X231
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:10
Regular
"this is my shot"
This aint another long thread like some i see and dont call me a noob plz!

Hey keep to the topic and DONT SPAM UP THE FORUM

Cheers, F0X231
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:11
"Darkness, always"
What topic? You haven't started any form of discussion whatsoever!
Regular
"this is my shot"
the best has to be playstation, and they will definatly be around past 2005/2006 whenever ps3 comes out plz tell me when someone
Regular
"this is my shot"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> What topic? You haven't started any form of discussion whatsoever!

i did just then
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:12
Regular
"this is my shot"
i think gamecube and nintendo are going down, too many kiddie games holding them back
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:13
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
noob.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The X-box is, technically better than them all. But realistically, Gamecube is better than them all. But hypothetically, PS2 is better than them all.

But seriously, does anyone even care about that?
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:14
Regular
"this is my shot"
Totoro wrote:
> noob.

i know i just joined :)
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
F0X231 wrote:
> the best has to be playstation, and they will definatly be around past
> 2005/2006 whenever ps3 comes out plz tell me when someone

I have looked over the forums and deigned to reply to anything today because they all had nothing of import to say. Then I read this.

The best has to be Playstation? Best what? Best for wiping your backside? Best for standing on? Best for throwing out of the window and smashing to smithereens? Make sense damn you!
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:16
"Darkness, always"
well, this is a discussion everyone here has had a thousand times, but for your benefit:

Everyone who owns a PS2 loves it, despite the fact that a large proportion of them claim to be "mature gamers" but are in fact immature philistines.

Everyone who owns a GameCube loves it, but have to put up with constant references to "bumming Mario", despite the fact that the vast, vast majority of games available have nothing to do with the Nintendo flagship franchise.

Everyone who owns an XBOX loves it, despite the fact that anyone else will call it the "FATBOX", make up random problems with it, and say that Bill Gates is evil, regardless of the fact that they have absolutely no evidence and that Bill Gates has done more for both the home and business industry than any man before him.

PC gamers love it, and laugh at all the squabbling simpletons frantically flapping about beneath them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.