GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"spooky 3rd place..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 13:41
Regular
Microsoft and Nintendo are aruguing over who's in second place behind PS2, or are they?
What if, right, they were battling over who's in Third Place coz whatever Sony are getting from The Third Place, Nintendo and Microsoft want a peice too.
Mon 10/02/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Im more of a chimp than a gibbon but insult accepted. Thankyou.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You depraved gibbon.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
In The Third Place, Life's a Game and you can Challenge Everything, so Play More.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I went to check on another forum for 10-20 seconds and you'd already replied to this. Not bad at all.

Oh what were we discussing? The third place? Hmmm...the success of style over substance can wholly be attributed to the PS2 adverts.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:44
"Darkness, always"
I'm typing faster, if less accurately.
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Where's the first and second places is what i wanna know!
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
IB, you get around a lot don't you? A comment in no less than 3 forums at roughly the same time? Feel the smoke burning off your keyboard!
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:42
"Darkness, always"
I still don't get that campaign "The Third Place".

But I imagine the majority of people it inspired to buy a PS2 didn't either.
Mon 10/02/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Microsoft and Nintendo are aruguing over who's in second place behind PS2, or are they?
What if, right, they were battling over who's in Third Place coz whatever Sony are getting from The Third Place, Nintendo and Microsoft want a peice too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.