GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF7 -chibi fanfic (humor)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Mon 10/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
Ok, this story was actually written by myself alone. If you don't believe me then I can give you the emails of several people who will vouch for me that I wrote it and if that's not good enough for you, you tell me what to do to prove to you that it's my story. Well, anyways, here's the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1227630
Thu 13/02/03 at 22:31
"For the horde!!!!"

Thu 13/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
Yeah but he asked what Manga meant, not Anime :p
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:17
Regular
animé means animate.
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:09
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> it is. But the manga is a japanese word, what does it mean?

Funny picture...
Wed 12/02/03 at 12:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Favourite bits:

"Sephiroth watched this meyhem from a nice hiding spot in one of the daycare's artificial trees."

"You spiky haired freak! Give me the freaking bat!"

LOL
Wed 12/02/03 at 09:59
"Darkness, always"
it is. But the manga is a japanese word, what does it mean?
Wed 12/02/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I thought Manga was a company name
Wed 12/02/03 at 09:58
"Darkness, always"
Hmmmmm. When you say chibi, I think of the manga comic idea of creating child bodied versions of adult characters.

But then, nobody understands the origins of words anymore.

I'll give a cookie to the first person who can actually tell me what "manga" means, or how the word "etchi" came about.
Mon 10/02/03 at 15:48
Regular
Ok, this story was actually written by myself alone. If you don't believe me then I can give you the emails of several people who will vouch for me that I wrote it and if that's not good enough for you, you tell me what to do to prove to you that it's my story. Well, anyways, here's the link.

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1227630

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.