GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you have won gameaday how did you win and what you pick?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 12:09
Regular
If you have won gameaday how did you win and what you pick?
EG dvd, computher games what ever.:)
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
A week or so before Christmas I won GAD twice after writing about gaming not being accepted as a major entertainment form, and the lack of commitment to games from EA.

I choose Devil May Cry and Silent Hill 2, the later I got a couple of days ago.
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
I won last week for my Twisted Metal: Black review!! I chose Soul Reaver 2 for my prize which I got this morning!! Thanks SR!!
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:30
Sadly i havn't won a game yet but am hoping to win soon but i will pick Metal Gear Solid 2 if i win
Sat 12/01/02 at 12:09
Regular
"metallica dude :)"
If you have won gameaday how did you win and what you pick?
EG dvd, computher games what ever.:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.