GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is those with ps2 say xbox is crap, Jealousy!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 21:37
Regular
i noticed that everyone with a ps2 well, 95% say that xbox is crap and huge, but its oviously much better, are thoose with a ps2 slightly jealous!
Tue 11/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Shadow Knight wrote:
> Shadow Knight wrote:
> go for you
>
>
> i meant good for you

OK Shadow Knight, i like the fact you read my post and didn't pick it to bits:) At least you, unlike most have respect for opinions. Which games do you play on PC? Do you play on the net?

I wish i had broadband:(

Get this, i live on the high street of a large village(Toddington, has it's own motorway service station and everything), and my house can't get broadband even though directly across the road from me(literally a matter of 10 metres or so)the houses there can get broadband. That makes me mad!
I want to get xbox live and broadband for pc. god dammit!
Tue 11/02/03 at 09:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Shadow Knight wrote:
> go for you

i meant good for you
Tue 11/02/03 at 09:45
"For the horde!!!!"
az_00_uk wrote:
> I don't see the point of arguing about this cos if you are happy with
> your own entertainment system (whatever it may be, GCN, ps2, xbox, big
> wooden d i l d o, bondage gear, dial-a-date, master system),

thats funny

> If ps2 fans think the sun shines out of the ps2's ports then why go
> and critisise the xbox?, obviously because they are not content with
> the ps2 and deep down they are crying because they so dearly would
> like an xbox, and viser versa.

i don't think the sun shines out my PS2 infact i havn't played on it for at least 2 weeks now *waves PC banner*
>
> I have owned a ps2 and currently have an xbox and personally i get
> more fulfilment out of playing xbox, the ps2 just didn't satisfy me,

satisfy me!!! i could take the mic out of that but i won't 0:)

> hence the reason i sold it and got xbox. I personally think that xbox
> has far more potential and the games are good enough to have a bit of
> fun here and there.

go for you

> Only my opinions, so don't go ranting and raving because i can't be
> anused.

respect is due!!!!!
>
> What ever turns you on.....
> or off.

on = sexy woman
off = minging woman
Tue 11/02/03 at 02:04
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I don't see the point of arguing about this cos if you are happy with your own entertainment system (whatever it may be, GCN, ps2, xbox, big wooden d i l d o, bondage gear, dial-a-date, master system), does it really matter about the ones that you don't have? As long as the things you have fulfill your requirements then why go dissin things you don't have, because then it becomes apparant that you are jealous in some way.
If ps2 fans think the sun shines out of the ps2's ports then why go and critisise the xbox?, obviously because they are not content with the ps2 and deep down they are crying because they so dearly would like an xbox, and viser versa.

I have owned a ps2 and currently have an xbox and personally i get more fulfilment out of playing xbox, the ps2 just didn't satisfy me, hence the reason i sold it and got xbox. I personally think that xbox has far more potential and the games are good enough to have a bit of fun here and there.
Only my opinions, so don't go ranting and raving because i can't be anused.

What ever turns you on.....
or off.
Tue 11/02/03 at 00:22
Regular
And because it's true, no doubt.
Tue 11/02/03 at 00:10
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Whitestripes wrote:
> You all suck because I'm better than all of you

im not gonna disagree with this considering my tagline
Tue 11/02/03 at 00:05
Regular
You all suck because I'm better than all of you
Tue 11/02/03 at 00:03
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Why would i be jealous i the Xbox?

In my >>>>OPINION<<<< the PS2 is the better console, but thats my OPINION, you may not share it but you have a right to an OPINION

I wont say the XBox is crap because it isnt (the controller is) but in my OPINION the PS2 is better

If someone choose to buy a ps2 rather than a Xbox that generally means that in their OPINION the ps2 is better

Everyone is allowed an opinion, and in my opinion your just basing an arguement on your own opinion, which you should never do, arguements should never contain opinions just facts

Now can you kiddies guess what the keyword of this post was?
Mon 10/02/03 at 23:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I am not a hater I'm a lover.

I LOVE YOU ALL! ESPECIALLY YOU!!!!!! YOU!!!
Mon 10/02/03 at 22:58
Regular
"fabio2003.tk"
i aint even got a console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.