GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ECW Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/01/02 at 09:47
Regular
Right, I'm off to London for the weekend to get thoroughly lagered up...so i thought I would leave you a little Quiz to be getting on with. So here it is...answers when I get back.

1) Rob Van Dam won the ECW TV Title, which he went on to hold for 23 months from who?

2) Which two wrestlers have been co-holders of the ECW Tag Team titles with Tommy Dreamer as their partner?

3) The Dudley boys manager Joel Gertner held which Job before managing the 8 time tag-team champions?

4)Who was ECWs first grand slam (ie holding the EXC Title, The TV title and the tag team titles) champion?

5) Tazz brought his own unrecognised version of the ECW heavyweight title, The FTW title with him after losing a title match in controversial circumstances. Who was the only other competitor to hold this belt>

6) ECW stalwart Axl Rotten comes from which British City?

7) New Jack's entry music 'Natural Born Killaz' was recorded by which American rappers?

8) Who did Lance Storm make his ECW pay-per-voew debut against?

9)Name ALL the members of Stevie Richards' 'Blue World Order'

10) Back in 1996 'Dangerous' Devon Storm made his debut after being trained by Sabu. What did he later go on to be better known as in WCW?

11) Name the five most prominent members of the Dudley Boyz?

12) Who won the ECW title at the grand old age of 52?

13) ECWs 3 titme TV champion Too Cold Scorpio, competed for the WWF under what name?

14) Mike Awesome wom his first ECW title after appearing through the crowd and being let into the scheduled title match between two other wrestlers. He went on to beat both these wrestlers to claim a surprise Title victory. Name the two wrestlers he beat.

15) Jerry 'The King' lawler fought Tommy Dreamer in an ECW vs WWF title match at which ECW Pay-Per-View?

16)At Living Dangerously '98 The ECW TV title was lost by Taz to Bam Bam Bigelow after
a) A Bam Bam diving headbut form the top rop
b) Outside interfearnace from the 'Triple Threat'
c) Bam Bam fell on top of Taz causing both wrestles to crash straight THROUGH the ring

17) At which Pay-Per-View did Al Snow get his first and only shot at the ECW world heavy-weight title?

18) Which team broke Beulah McGillicuty's neck, ending her wrestling career?

19) Jazz first appeared in ECW accompanying which wrestler?

20) Christian York and Joey Matthews were trained by which WWF tag-team?
Sat 12/01/02 at 10:06
Regular
Come to the WWF Who Wants To Be A Virtual Millionnaire! Soon, we will know, who is the King, of the WWF.

Think you know about the WWF titles? Well try us. We have 3 questions on each WWF title, mainly about it's history! Overall the WWF Forum brings to you, 21 tough questions. The main one is, are YOU tough enough??

WWF WWTBAVM? Special!
Sat 12/01/02 at 09:47
Regular
"..."
Right, I'm off to London for the weekend to get thoroughly lagered up...so i thought I would leave you a little Quiz to be getting on with. So here it is...answers when I get back.

1) Rob Van Dam won the ECW TV Title, which he went on to hold for 23 months from who?

2) Which two wrestlers have been co-holders of the ECW Tag Team titles with Tommy Dreamer as their partner?

3) The Dudley boys manager Joel Gertner held which Job before managing the 8 time tag-team champions?

4)Who was ECWs first grand slam (ie holding the EXC Title, The TV title and the tag team titles) champion?

5) Tazz brought his own unrecognised version of the ECW heavyweight title, The FTW title with him after losing a title match in controversial circumstances. Who was the only other competitor to hold this belt>

6) ECW stalwart Axl Rotten comes from which British City?

7) New Jack's entry music 'Natural Born Killaz' was recorded by which American rappers?

8) Who did Lance Storm make his ECW pay-per-voew debut against?

9)Name ALL the members of Stevie Richards' 'Blue World Order'

10) Back in 1996 'Dangerous' Devon Storm made his debut after being trained by Sabu. What did he later go on to be better known as in WCW?

11) Name the five most prominent members of the Dudley Boyz?

12) Who won the ECW title at the grand old age of 52?

13) ECWs 3 titme TV champion Too Cold Scorpio, competed for the WWF under what name?

14) Mike Awesome wom his first ECW title after appearing through the crowd and being let into the scheduled title match between two other wrestlers. He went on to beat both these wrestlers to claim a surprise Title victory. Name the two wrestlers he beat.

15) Jerry 'The King' lawler fought Tommy Dreamer in an ECW vs WWF title match at which ECW Pay-Per-View?

16)At Living Dangerously '98 The ECW TV title was lost by Taz to Bam Bam Bigelow after
a) A Bam Bam diving headbut form the top rop
b) Outside interfearnace from the 'Triple Threat'
c) Bam Bam fell on top of Taz causing both wrestles to crash straight THROUGH the ring

17) At which Pay-Per-View did Al Snow get his first and only shot at the ECW world heavy-weight title?

18) Which team broke Beulah McGillicuty's neck, ending her wrestling career?

19) Jazz first appeared in ECW accompanying which wrestler?

20) Christian York and Joey Matthews were trained by which WWF tag-team?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.