GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So is he dead then?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/07/07 at 17:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Harry Potter that is. I've never read one, but I'd like to know what the big surprise ending of the last book is. Someone must know the ending by now. All of those idiots who stayed up late to buy it must have read it rather than gone to bed.
Mon 23/07/07 at 12:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
He's not dead, though he survived the killing curse again.
Sat 21/07/07 at 22:55
Regular
If you go on the pirate bay (I think it's thepiratebay.org) you'll find a PDF copy of the book which someone took days before it was out by taking photos of it.

However, that's not important, it probably won't work and it's reasonably complicated to get up.

The more important bit of the site is the user comments, describing some of the plot and list of some characters who die.
Sat 21/07/07 at 17:55
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I read the spoilers on Wikipedia, although i'm not sure of it's reliability and I wouldn't want to post what happens on here. I don't care about the book either, i'd just like to know who dies as well :)
Sat 21/07/07 at 17:50
Regular
"lets go back"
Harry Potter that is. I've never read one, but I'd like to know what the big surprise ending of the last book is. Someone must know the ending by now. All of those idiots who stayed up late to buy it must have read it rather than gone to bed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.