GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dissapointed? Surely not."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/02/03 at 23:12
Regular
Have you ever got so sick of a game constantly crashing? Or maybe you were just really dissapointed by a game you had waited for ages to get your hands on.

Vent you spleen here, I myself am anoyed that no game producer seems able to make a decent "superhero" game!
Spiderman was boring, Superman laughable!

what has really rubbed you up the wrong way in the gaming industry?
Fri 14/02/03 at 01:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Another thing that irriates me is, to many videos! MGS2 im looking at you, if you watch all the vids it takes 9 hours to complete if you dont its over in 3!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:29
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Warrior Kings! Know that buggy game well....grrrr.

(Freedom Force is a good superhero game, by the way).
Wed 12/02/03 at 09:40
"Darkness, always"
That said, I'm not even sure if it's an expansion pack, or a shoddy looking sequel.

If it's a sequel, I'll be shaking my fists quite angrilly in their general direction.
Wed 12/02/03 at 09:39
"Darkness, always"
How about the developers of Warrior Kings deciding that, at the time of release (well over a year ago now), nobody was likely to own a PIII, and so the game was almost incapable of running on one.

They got loads of complaints about it, and so they fix it how?

By releasing a £20 expansion pack.

Maggots.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The only games I've really been dissapointed with are Red Faction and agent Under Fire on the PS2. Both got good reviews and quite a bit of praise from certain gamers, but when I finally got to play them I was amazed at how crap they where.

Red Faction never amounted to anything more than a technology test demo that felt like it was advertising the over hyped geo-mod technology and AUF took me one night to complete, and it was full of bland and generic levels which annoyed rather than entertain me.
Mon 10/02/03 at 23:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have you ever got so sick of a game constantly crashing? Or maybe you were just really dissapointed by a game you had waited for ages to get your hands on.

Vent you spleen here, I myself am anoyed that no game producer seems able to make a decent "superhero" game!
Spiderman was boring, Superman laughable!

what has really rubbed you up the wrong way in the gaming industry?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.