GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DREAMCAST AND DVD FOR A MEASLY £299!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/09/00 at 16:40
Regular
ECTS: Dreamcast DVD Player 16:43 Gareth Ramsay
Woops, sorry, missed out the comma there. That should have been "Dreamcast, DVD Player". Still no clearer? Well read on...
Sega, or at least its European distributor, Gem, has announced a new bundle deal for would-be Dreamcast owners who are a little concerned about the lack of the machine's ability for playing DVD movies.

Planned for launch at the end of this month is a new Dreamcast package which sees the console bundled with a multi-region, standalone DVD player for the same price as the PS2, £299.

Sega have been so clever with this - the DVD player is of a much better quality than the PS2's and the DC games are better. ANyway for all those peeps with DCs already - the DVD player will be offered to you via Dreamarena within the next 4weeks. Ok!
Fri 08/09/00 at 16:40
ECTS: Dreamcast DVD Player 16:43 Gareth Ramsay
Woops, sorry, missed out the comma there. That should have been "Dreamcast, DVD Player". Still no clearer? Well read on...
Sega, or at least its European distributor, Gem, has announced a new bundle deal for would-be Dreamcast owners who are a little concerned about the lack of the machine's ability for playing DVD movies.

Planned for launch at the end of this month is a new Dreamcast package which sees the console bundled with a multi-region, standalone DVD player for the same price as the PS2, £299.

Sega have been so clever with this - the DVD player is of a much better quality than the PS2's and the DC games are better. ANyway for all those peeps with DCs already - the DVD player will be offered to you via Dreamarena within the next 4weeks. Ok!
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:09
COME ON - I posted it especially from ODM..
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:10
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Sorry Dan, you still haven't converted me. I remember way back when, in the time before PS, when Sega brought out their CD add on for the megadrive and said that it's games would be compatible with the Saturn, so I bought one, Doh!

I still haven't forgiven Sega for this, and it will take a lot more to convince me, for example, how many games are available for the Dreamcast at present, and how many developers have promised to stick with it for at least the next 5 years, and not shoot straight over to the PS2, X-Box, Dolphin, Gamecube et al. as soon as they become widely available?
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:11
pretty cool, i read about it
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:20
well - U think it's great - oh Fantasy - play the MSR demo and you will not only be converted - you will soon preach the good word. That game is SO much better than anything ever. And GT2000 pales in comparison!! hahah
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:34
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
OK, I promise I will, next time I'm in town I'll check it out, and let you know what I think. For now we'll just say "I'm thinking about it", ok?
Fri 08/09/00 at 20:41
fantman - You will be blown away by the graphics - race arunf 3 major cities - London Tokyo and San Fransisco - all 100% accurate to REAL life - and the game is over 250 tracks - and you earn respect for swanky driving. Oh and you play it real time as well as it reads the Dc clock for accurate time - and it checks your location - to give accurate whether - although this is download off the net I think. NE way get this game it will be huge - if you don't then i will cry thinking of how many people will go unplaying this game and unenjoying the unimaginable brilliance performed by the masters called Bizarre Creations who also created Fur Fighters.

Breathe..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.