GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The longest thread!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
Why doesn't this thread be the longest thread? Well if we all chat about our predictions for future gaming and just pure chat then maybe this thread might be a little more successful than the last one!

I think that doing a thread can be fun when you get up to a high number of replies!
So we gotta keep chatting to keep this thread going, so all of you and me try and get this thread to a maximum of replies so it can become the longest thread!
I will try and chat as well to you guys and girls, but i can't allways get online!
So all you sexy girls start writing to yer loved ones on here, and chat, chat, chat until yer fingers get numb!

Lets keep this thread alive this time!
Sat 12/01/02 at 01:35
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i doubt this will be the longest, but id like to see it try.
Sat 12/01/02 at 00:07
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
VenomByte wrote:
> Does anyone get the impression there are rather too many longest and shortest
> threads around these days?

Yup..

Every newbie rekon's that they will beat the WLT in a few weeks. err. No.

So, a message,

"STOP POSTING ALL THESE LONGEST THREAD TOPICS"

ok?
Fri 11/01/02 at 23:42
Regular
"..."
a longest thread that's shorter than the shortest thread? Help, we're doomed the fabric of the SR universe is going to come unravelled :S
Fri 11/01/02 at 23:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Does anyone get the impression there are rather too many longest and shortest threads around these days?
Fri 11/01/02 at 23:06
Regular
""It's me u want""
yeah but it didn't really kick off as well as i hoped!
So i thought if i posted another one maybe people might just take notice of it and read it and reply.

Do u no why it won't let me start a new topic?
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:31
"You smell of rice"
Didn't you just do one of these a couple of days ago?
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:29
Regular
""It's me u want""
Why doesn't this thread be the longest thread? Well if we all chat about our predictions for future gaming and just pure chat then maybe this thread might be a little more successful than the last one!

I think that doing a thread can be fun when you get up to a high number of replies!
So we gotta keep chatting to keep this thread going, so all of you and me try and get this thread to a maximum of replies so it can become the longest thread!
I will try and chat as well to you guys and girls, but i can't allways get online!
So all you sexy girls start writing to yer loved ones on here, and chat, chat, chat until yer fingers get numb!

Lets keep this thread alive this time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.