GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A bargain if ever I saw one!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/02/03 at 12:55
Regular
My local Blockbuster is doing Titan 4mb memory cards for the Gamecube for a fiver each.

If your local isn't doing the offer then let me know soon, and I can post one out to you.
Tue 11/02/03 at 21:18
Regular
I wouldn't bother with it. Just get an official 251 card
Tue 11/02/03 at 19:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
that should say "pack" not back dammit!
Tue 11/02/03 at 19:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I bought a 4gamers one from my friend for £1 because he got 2 in his controller and memory card back and have so far had no problems.
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:56
Regular
ninty freek wrote:
> The 4gamer ones are crap. I've heard that they lose data all the time.
> That's probably why they're dead cheap.

Yep, I'd agree with that completely.
If you can't trust it to actually save your stuff, then it's no use as a memory card at all, has no value, not even worth £3.99
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:32
Regular
Well Well wrote:
> My local Virgin Gamestore are doing a 4gamers 4mb card for
> £3.99.

The 4gamer ones are crap. I've heard that they lose data all the time. That's probably why they're dead cheap.
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:27
Regular
"EXCUSE ME"
My local Virgin Gamestore are doing a 4gamers 4mb card for £3.99.
Tue 11/02/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
My local Blockbuster is doing Titan 4mb memory cards for the Gamecube for a fiver each.

If your local isn't doing the offer then let me know soon, and I can post one out to you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.