GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Whole Voting Thing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 21:47
Regular
When is the voting time everyone i sorta forgot pluss i wouldn't mind being a notable for all my history but i dont blame you for not voting me i can't even spell. Im Gonna think of a new topic to post
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:47
When is the voting time everyone i sorta forgot pluss i wouldn't mind being a notable for all my history but i dont blame you for not voting me i can't even spell. Im Gonna think of a new topic to post
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
What's this whole voting thing about???
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:49
Regular
lol

Good old Rhino. :0)

No idea when the next vote is... Tony doesn't either... I think it's probably time to go and look back through the pages again...

But still, the amount of topics coming up about this must mean it's close...
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:52
Grix Thraves wrote:
> lol

Good old Rhino. :0)

No idea when the next vote is... Tony doesn't
> either... I think it's probably time to go and look back through the pages
> again...

But still, the amount of topics coming up about this must mean it's
> close...

hehe some poor guy is counting down the days
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I am boycotting the notable voting until Tony appoints me leader of the world

;-)
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Grix Thraves wrote:
But still, the amount of topics coming up about this must mean it's
> close...

Or... they could mean the last election is but a dim, faded memory in many of the foggers, so they hype another one. Which could mean we have about 2 and a half months to go.

I think it's about a month, but I could be wrong
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:55
VenomByte wrote:
> Grix Thraves wrote:
But still, the amount of topics coming up about this must
> mean it's
> close...

Or... they could mean the last election is but a
> dim, faded memory in many of the foggers, so they hype another one. Which could
> mean we have about 2 and a half months to go.

I think it's about a month, but
> I could be wrong

its on something like every 4 mounths isn't it?
Fri 11/01/02 at 21:58
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Greenfingaz wrote:

The amount of Jats and Newbie spawn season is begining... Early!

Well as you may well have noticed everybody has different coloured names. A Just Arrived Today (like you) has a bright red name, a Newbie(like me (for the moment)) has a dark maroon name, a regular has a purple name and a notable has a gold name. A JAT is someone who has been here for under 24 hiours. A newbie is someone who has been here for over 24 hours but hasn't posted 300 posts, written over 1,00 words or hasn't been here for over 21 days. A Regular is everything the Nebie isn't and a Notable is someone who has been voted (this is the voting thing) by members of SR.
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Prawn Star wrote:
> Greenfingaz wrote:

The amount of
> Jats and Newbie spawn season is begining... Early!

Well as you may well
> have noticed everybody has different coloured names. A Just Arrived Today (like
> you) has a bright red name, a Newbie(like me (for the moment)) has a dark maroon
> name, a regular has a purple name and a notable has a gold name. A JAT is
> someone who has been here for under 24 hiours. A newbie is someone who has been
> here for over 24 hours but hasn't posted 300 posts, written over 1,00 words or
> hasn't been here for over 21 days. A Regular is everything the Nebie isn't and
> a Notable is someone who has been voted (this is the voting thing) by members of
> SR.

Very informative.
Fri 11/01/02 at 22:54
Regular
"WWJD"
Prawn Star wrote:
> Greenfingaz wrote:

The amount of
> Jats and Newbie spawn season is begining... Early!

Well as you may well
> have noticed everybody has different coloured names. A Just Arrived Today (like
> you) has a bright red name, a Newbie(like me (for the moment)) has a dark maroon
> name, a regular has a purple name and a notable has a gold name. A JAT is
> someone who has been here for under 24 hiours. A newbie is someone who has been
> here for over 24 hours but hasn't posted 300 posts, written over 1,00 words or
> hasn't been here for over 21 days. A Regular is everything the Nebie isn't and
> a Notable is someone who has been voted (this is the voting thing) by members of
> SR.

Good spelling there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.