GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"freeloader hmmmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/02/03 at 13:02
Regular
i recieved my freeloader this morning and i cant get it to work, it just dont load it goes to the menu that u get when u dont have a disk in, anyone else got this? and wat do i do?
sorry if this turns out to be somthing stupid!
thanx in advance
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:02
Regular
i recieved my freeloader this morning and i cant get it to work, it just dont load it goes to the menu that u get when u dont have a disk in, anyone else got this? and wat do i do?
sorry if this turns out to be somthing stupid!
thanx in advance
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:05
Regular
"THE 1"
whats freeloader?
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:07
Regular
a Device that enables you to play import games
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
mine arrived this morning i havent used it yet (no games), butlook in the user manual.
there are three ways to load a game:
1 - insert fl disk and then stick game disk in when it says "insert game disk"
2 - turn on gc without disk in, put fl in without pwering down/resetting and push up on cintrol stick to go to game menu, then insert game disk and press start when gc says so.
3 - stick fl disk in and press z at "title screen" select region flag of game you wanna play then stick game disk in when flag is in the corner of the screen.

oh by the way dont bother trying a pal game on a pal cube after loading fl - it dont do nothing, just a black screen in my experiance.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:35
Regular
still no luck :(
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:37
Regular
Sounds to me like there's a problem with ya disk, are you sure you have it in the right way? :D

I got mine yesterday and it loads fine, haven't got any games to use it with yet though, hopefully have AC by Thursday.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Are you putting a game disk in?
Ha, seriuosly though get in touch with Datel about it or send it back to where you got it.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:41
Regular
grrr, its anoying me now!
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:44
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Ok tell me exactly what/how you are doing it, and from there I'll what I can think of.
Tue 11/02/03 at 14:48
Regular
I am putting in the freeloader, turning it on and its going to the place where u check ur memory card and change the date and stuff and i press up to go to the load game bit and it says no game inserted so i tried putting a game in then (resi 0) and it says please check the nintendo guide :S :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.