GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ngc SUB..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/02/03 at 14:07
Regular
Free Logic 3 Pro pad when you subscribe to NGC magazine - mine arrived this morning.
And seeing as SR dont sell it , I'll review it here:
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
My brother doesnt understand my I always buy official stuff when i get something that does the same job for a lot cheaper.

Its coz official stuff actually does the job.
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:16
"Darkness, always"
Indeed. the same goes for memory cards. Third party ones (such as my old Logic one) love to randomly corrupt, or even simply delete your save game files.

This is something that puzzles me though, I mean, surely it's not hard to produce a reliable piece of memory on such a small scale??
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I dont see the point in third party pads - well, I do, it's evil companies trying to make a quick buck by flogging some cheap crap to unsuspecting console gamers who think a controller's a controller. Long live official accessories!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:10
"Darkness, always"
I would rather sit and twiddle my thumbs than use a logic pad.
Wed 12/02/03 at 11:09
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
If you were to buy a pad today wavebird is the number one choice, failing that get a normal official pad, failing that then this Logic 3 effort is next on the list.
Wed 12/02/03 at 10:21
"Darkness, always"
I've used a logic 3 pro pad.

With my experience in mind, when I saw it reviewed in one of the recent SR mags, I had to laugh when I read "this pad is at least as good as the official nintendo controller".

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 10:12
Regular
"aliens exist"
gerrid wrote:
> Also, the analog stick has a small unresponsive area in the centre,
> where you can twiddle it, but there is no resistance and the movement
> isnt detected.

its called a deadzone , a-thankyou
Tue 11/02/03 at 17:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Also, the analog stick has a small unresponsive area in the centre, where you can twiddle it, but there is no resistance and the movement isnt detected. This is annoying for super precision games like smonkey ball.
And the L and R buttons are very loose, and wobble from side to side, although they have much more resistance.
The Z button is better though, and the face buttons have more travel, which some people may prefer.
Tue 11/02/03 at 16:49
Regular
Yep they do sell it search for Logic 3 Gamecube pro pad or something.
Tue 11/02/03 at 16:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
What colour did you get?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.