GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Forums..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/07/06 at 23:57
Regular
Would anyone be interested in creating some of the 'classic' old forums again, like FOG Prime or FOG Chat and Intelligent Discussion.

I liked Intelligent Discussion because it was a place to discuss things when you were feeling more philosophical, and was useful. FOG was a place to discuss the direction of gaming and may not still be considered relevant, but, hell I liked it.

Classic Games and Consoles is unecessary as we now have the separate console topics. There could also be an equivalent of the newly introduced Technology (though it may have been useful, it wasn't used much and didn't make Gen Chat any less full of topics so maybe not)

I only say it because I don't have the 'permission' of two moderators, and because it might bring some more life back. Or, just, expand the forums.
Thu 20/07/06 at 14:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Look before you leap :-P
Thu 20/07/06 at 13:10
"possibly impossible"
It's a pity we can't sign up for 2 forums. Especially since the Creative forum is so quiet.

Come on folks, I thought you loved writing Short Story Competitions...
Thu 20/07/06 at 13:03
Regular
sorry not really gone, but tnc and pb have signed up for the creative forum, but then I think they're much better suited there anyway :)
Thu 20/07/06 at 13:01
Regular
"..."
Machie wrote:
> Aww nuts 2 more regulars gone

Eh? Who's gone?
Thu 20/07/06 at 12:51
Regular
Aww nuts 2 more regulars gone :( now we need more people to start new forums.
Thu 20/07/06 at 12:14
Regular
"..."
I think I speak for everyone when I say...'Bring back the gadgets forum!'

or maybe not...
Wed 19/07/06 at 23:57
Regular
Would anyone be interested in creating some of the 'classic' old forums again, like FOG Prime or FOG Chat and Intelligent Discussion.

I liked Intelligent Discussion because it was a place to discuss things when you were feeling more philosophical, and was useful. FOG was a place to discuss the direction of gaming and may not still be considered relevant, but, hell I liked it.

Classic Games and Consoles is unecessary as we now have the separate console topics. There could also be an equivalent of the newly introduced Technology (though it may have been useful, it wasn't used much and didn't make Gen Chat any less full of topics so maybe not)

I only say it because I don't have the 'permission' of two moderators, and because it might bring some more life back. Or, just, expand the forums.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.