GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ADVERTISEMENT - pure spam!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 17:13
Regular
Come to the WWF forum and get your @$# choked out you wannabe Spammers!
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:21
Regular
Same here Mr. Snuggly, if I did spam, then I appologise. For more appologys, see my previous letter in this topic. My main objective is to become a regular, so PLEASE let me achieve this by not banning me!

Also, I'd like to thank Ant for the info on you, and for making me & Tazz change our ways, so THANX ANT!

Sorry Mr. Snuggly
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Guess who..."
Dear Mr Snuggly,

I have wrongly spammed up this forum and disturbed many of the members here. Forgive me for this act of crime and please give me another chance. If you are going to ban me (which I fully understand you might want to) please may it be for a very short time only, for example, 3 days. I did not realise that spamming was something to be banned for and I may actually change my tagline from No.1 Spammer to something else.

Thankyou.

Yours sorrily,

Tazz.
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:04
Regular
Tazz apologises, we will not be split up. Please, just let this topic sink to the bottom of the sea, where it is unreachable! Tazz will stay purely in the WWF Forum. I won't but he will. I am once again a member of the Nintendo Forum and I will be making regular visits to this forum, and maybe the Sony Forum. Tazz no longer will equal spam, and nor will I. My main objective now, is to get 100 more posts and become a regular, just like Tazz.

Sorry for any inconveniances caused by any mambers of the WWF forum, like Tazz and Myself, and more importantly, sorry to any members of the WWF Forum who have been showed up, like Ant!
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hey Tazz, Tazz, just leave it!

C'mon, if people don't like wrestling, then they don't like it! There's no need to come on this forum and tell well-respected members that your gonna 'choke them out.' Do that on the WWF Forum. {:)

Be careful though, or you'll get yourself banned. And if you're banned, then you won't be win the WWF Forum Wrestling, and your tag team with T-Devil will have to be split up. You wouldn't like that, right?
Sat 12/01/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Guess who..."
I AM NOT OWNED BY ANY ASIAN PRINCE! THE ASIAN PRINCE IS OWNED BY TAZZ!
Sat 12/01/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Guess who..."
Asian Prince? If your refering to yourself then that's fine. If your refering to my skin color then that's not fine. I am an African American and proud of it. Yes, I do practice suplexes on my cat and I am not ashamed of it. once again I do NOT wear spandex, I repeat, I do NOT wear spandex, I repeat again for the benifit of those who STILL do not get the point; TAZZ DOES NOT WEAR SPANDEX!!!

P.S. Don't tell me what to do!
Sat 12/01/02 at 20:12
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Tazz wrote:
> 1. Spandex is not in the least bit gay

This is a clear sign of a sadly deluded mind.

All right Tazz, Spandex isn't gay and neither's George Michael.

Go put on your leotard and practice double suplexes on your cat or something. Just remember the asian prince owns you.
Sat 12/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Guess who..."
For more of your infomation, we don't pretend to hit people, we actually DO make contact. If we did really hit hard though, we'd all end up like brain damaged boxers. The pain is real. Sure, the matches are fixed, but it's still the most phenominal business around.

(You seem to be possesed with spandex, you obviously have never seen wrestling, otherwise you would know that;

1. Spandex is not in the least bit gay
2. pretending to beat people up isn't gay either

You also seem to be possesed with homo-sexuals, clearly you are one yourself. You wanna tell the WIVES of wrestlers that they married a gay? If you did it would not be true. Obviosly these guys have married women, not men and if they were gay, why don't they say it? Because they ain't!

I am Tazz, you have a dirty mind, goodbye.

(tramp)
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:46
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Tazz wrote:
> For your infomation, Tazz doesn't wear a spandex leatard
> and most certainly does NOT jump around.

That's reassuring to hear tazz. I like the way you refer to yourself in the third person. It's a clear indication of your pretentiousness and oversized ego. I'm sorry, I'm expressing myself monosyllabically enough for you to understand me?

> I wear some orange and black workout pants and a black,
> sleeveless jacket.

Ahh! So that's you in the Asian prince's possible gay men section! Admit it you find yourself irrestibly drawn to his fluffy hair and bad boy attitude, but then realise that loving him makes you less of a man, so you go and pretend to hit people.

> I also have exposed, tatood arms which will be very
> useful when i CHOKE YOUR @$# OUT!

Yes, you would probably find it difficult to choke me if you had no arms. Arms would be useful, can't see tattoos helping much, but each to his own. Oh and you said you were going to choke my *** out... what is my ***? I can't think of anything offensive that would fit in that gap. In fact I can't think of anything you could choke out of somebody. If only you'd payed more attention in your biology lessons.

> IT AIN'T FAKE!

Wrestling isn't fake? Yeah, and Santa Claus exists doesn't he? And the Pope's a protestant.

> YOU'VE GOT A DIRTY MIND AND ARE THE ONLY ONE ROUND HERE
> THAT IS GAY! TRAMP OFF!

I'm not the one prancing about in my ever so tight leotard, rubbing against those other be-leotarded men. I'm not the one who feels the need to beat up people for no logical reason. In fact it's proven that 90% of violently aggressive males are only violent to compensate for the homosexual urges that they feel deep within.

Go and pretend to hit someone. It'll make you feel better.
Sat 12/01/02 at 15:16
Regular
the sad git wrote :
For your infomation, Tazz doesn't wear a spandex leatard and most certainly does NOT jump around. I wear some orange and black workout pants and a black, sleeveless jacket. I also have exposed, tatood arms which will be very useful when i CHOKE YOUR @$# OUT! IT AIN'T FAKE! YOU'VE GOT A DIRTY MIND AND ARE THE ONLY ONE ROUND HERE THAT IS GAY! TRAMP OFF!

ok then why dont we just go back to the WWF forum and finish it off there because this has nothing to do with movies

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.