GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard Vendetta - Help I'm stuck!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Die Hard Vendetta'.
Wed 12/02/03 at 12:07
Regular
I'm playing Die Hard Vendetta on Gamecube and I'm in the warehouse where the two fork lifts are going backwards and forwards along the aisles, John looks upwards and says 'There's an exit up there' , but for the life of me I can't work out how to get up to it. I've tried getting onto the fork lift but it never goes high enough...any of you guys got an idea what I'm talking about???
Sat 15/02/03 at 22:52
Regular
trauma2476 wrote:
> I keep going up to the roof, but I can't get onto the ladder. I really
> don't even know how to get into the building.
Sat 15/02/03 at 21:57
Regular
I keep going up to the roof, but I can't get onto the ladder. I really don't even know how to get into the building.
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Can you not get into the building at all, or just into the observatory dome?
Sat 15/02/03 at 20:29
Regular
Help. I am playing Die Hard Vendetta and I am at the observatory and I can not get in the building.
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:16
Regular
The second forklift is much like so:

....._|
.....||
______|

get on the very top underscore bit, takes LOTS of accuracy it does.
Sat 15/02/03 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That bit is bloomin' hard.
Fri 14/02/03 at 20:25
Regular
I feel so sorry for you. I WAS STUCK ON THAT BIT FOR TWO DAYS!! You know the bit where the guy is pulling the barrel? Press the switch there then run up the stairs behind you to your right. Wait till the forklift comes back and jump on the highest bit of it. (Not the platform on it). It should go high enough to reach the roof of the scaffolding or whatever it is. There is then a ladder. Climb up and belly crawl on the scaffolding. There are jumps at time, and it is hard. But jump till you get to the end, (you can figure it out), shoot the vent and go through. You smell funny, is that GIN? AHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GIMME SOME!
Wed 12/02/03 at 17:22
Regular
AIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Scream
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:38
Regular
It's damn hard, after you go through the hole in the wall to the SECOND forklift, you need to try and WALK (not jump) onto a thin bit above the actual platform that is there. WHen you reach a higher level than that, walk off, and use your AUTOJUMP for the scaffolding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.