GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Channel on Telly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 15:01
Regular
Being quite ill an' all, I've been watching telly all day and have discovered the most watchable channel of all time! It's PlayUK (formerly UKPlay) and it shows things like Alan Partridge, The Office, The Fast Show and all the best comedies from the BBC over the last few years. Plus, it plays music videos as well, and has one of the best programmes ever - Rock Profiles, starring Matt Lucas (George Dawes) and David Walliams (Leslie from Big Boy Barry).

Best channel ever.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Being quite ill an' all, I've been watching telly all day and have discovered the most watchable channel of all time! It's PlayUK (formerly UKPlay) and it shows things like Alan Partridge, The Office, The Fast Show and all the best comedies from the BBC over the last few years. Plus, it plays music videos as well, and has one of the best programmes ever - Rock Profiles, starring Matt Lucas (George Dawes) and David Walliams (Leslie from Big Boy Barry).

Best channel ever.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Digital?
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Probably. Terrestrial gets nothing nowadays exept for gimme gimme gimme, which is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly funny.

not.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nah, cable. Poor man's digital, yet Rich man's terrestrial.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:31
Regular
"That's right!"
Digital Cable is great, better than Sky Digital

Anyway, Sky One is the best channel... ever. They have LOADS of terrible shows, but you can't complain since they show so much Simpsons and Futurama etc.
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:56
I noticed there is a Pub Channel now. But it's for the industry. Damn.
Fri 11/01/02 at 16:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I have cable digital and its is rubbish compared to sky digital. Less channels, picture cuts to black at times, interactive sucks if we can ever get it working.

After the 12 months we are going to sky. The good thing about NTL is the free internet, and if you call them round they come quickly and on time.
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:11
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
it's a pretty good channel.
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sky Digital is better than On Digital, but maybe cable is better than the 2, due to the fact that it uses cables and not a dish.

MTV2 is in my opinion the best music channel around, as it fits in with my kind of music. As it doesn't repeat itself every hour, and has more music, it's better, un-like Kerrang! which comes second. Third maybe Q?? But MTV and co. don't stand a chance!!
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
the bbc seem to be trying to fast track as many quizzes as they can so they can sell them to american networks and make a load of cash.
Is ruby wax trying to do an anne robinson impression- "ooh look at me I'm all mean I am, come on america hire me and sign this quiz up, I'm badder than that anne robinson, please."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.