GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Channel on Telly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 15:01
Regular
Being quite ill an' all, I've been watching telly all day and have discovered the most watchable channel of all time! It's PlayUK (formerly UKPlay) and it shows things like Alan Partridge, The Office, The Fast Show and all the best comedies from the BBC over the last few years. Plus, it plays music videos as well, and has one of the best programmes ever - Rock Profiles, starring Matt Lucas (George Dawes) and David Walliams (Leslie from Big Boy Barry).

Best channel ever.
Tue 15/01/02 at 07:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Look at all of you! You don't know when you were born. In my day, we carved our own TV's out of wood, and put and had seven different animals to put inside for each day of the week...you loony miscreants
Tue 15/01/02 at 03:12
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
number one choice is Sky One without a doubt then Bravo then Paramount with sci-fi bringing up the rear.

fave proggies are mainly on sky one though
Mon 14/01/02 at 00:52
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
CDouch, I see that the NTL Free Internet is now/soon to be £5 a Month or something ... still better than any other ISP though :o)

As for best TV Channel, mine is MTV Base as it's mostly the kinda music I like, plus I save loads by not buying CD'S :o), but I only really watch the MTV Channels (- MTV2, not my kinda thing) and Sky Sports, with the odd bit of Sky One.

But as for Sky Digital, yeah it's better then Cable and ITV Digital in terms that they have way more channels ... but have you seen some of those channels??? Pure Crap.
Sun 13/01/02 at 22:46
i used to love live tv that was a great channel it was so bad that it was so funny. they even had a five a side football show i mean how good is that. shame they aren't around anymore :(
Sun 13/01/02 at 20:53
Regular
Doesn't The Office star the DJ's off of XFM. I listen to XFM and my Dad said that it was. I want to know what you guys think!
Sun 13/01/02 at 14:59
Regular
"not dead"
I only have a choice of 4 channels, so I guess Channel 4 is best, as they show better movies.

Though BBC1 and ITV do have some football, so it's not all bad.
Sun 13/01/02 at 12:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Fast Show is absolute class, and I agree, PlayUK is a great channel. Have you watched Unnovations?? Absolutely hilarious.
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
I agree with Snuggly here. It is a great channel for comedy and rock type of music. I will never get tired of watching "Knowing Me, Knowing You" with Alan Partridge, also the Office is great.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> Sky Digital is better than On Digital, but maybe cable is better than the 2, due
> to the fact that it uses cables and not a dish.

Id heard Cable wasnt as good as satellite in terms of picture quality?
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think UK Gold is the best channel - I never get tired of watching the classics over and over again!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.