GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"unreal tournament 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Wed 12/02/03 at 15:17
Regular
can anyone tell me the 20-digit key at the start of the game
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:59
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
cipro wrote:
> Here you go scullie, try this one ;-)
>
>
> G3T-B3NT-Y0V-C34P-SK8T3

classic!

;]
Thu 13/02/03 at 13:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
hampden wrote:
> i think you are the scum of computering why don't you help the kid out

hampden wrote:
> do you think i'm bothered like you half wit computer freak

Oh dear, I seemed to have touched a nerve. And by the way you aint fooling anybody pretending to be someone else Scullie, you're disguise, much like you intelligence is paper thin.
Thu 13/02/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Shut up.
Thu 13/02/03 at 12:59
Regular
i think you are the scum of computering why don't you help the kid out
Thu 13/02/03 at 12:50
Regular
do you think i'm bothered like you half wit computer freak
Thu 13/02/03 at 12:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Did you try it before you came to the conclusion that it was made up?

Besides which don't expect any help in you're ongoing quest to cheat us consumers out of a few quid. In fact, you could say it's us (those who 'Pay' for games) that have paid for that copied piece of software that is in you're possession right now, as I'm sure part of the cost of games goes to making up for the loss developers take on copied software.

Also, if anyone posts a serial number on here (be it a serious, not made up one) they will get banned and the number will be deleted from the thread. You're efforts to find anyone who who'd risk getting banned for you to play that game are next to nothing, so I'd give up now if I where you.
Thu 13/02/03 at 11:45
Regular
you are joking, is there any normal people out there who could help me out
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:19
"Darkness, always"
lol!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 16:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Here you go scullie, try this one ;-)

G3T-B3NT-Y0V-C34P-SK8T3
Wed 12/02/03 at 15:46
"Darkness, always"
Ah, the mature response. Excuse me while I do the typical predictable retort and start ranting off listless expletives with half the letters greyed out with stars and exclamation marks.

Or maybe I'll just call you a fatuous software pirate, who is completely beneath contempt?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.