GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My school sign"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 18:51
Regular
As I left my school I noticed something quite funny so I took a picture, now let me share it with you...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/jdlrobson/pal/schoolsign.jpg

Classic whoever did that.
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:21
Regular
"i like cars!!!!!!"
why is it just a boys school then?
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Nothing wrong with all boys schools. The Ogre went to one. It made him rampent. which is good.
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:00
Regular
"smelly boxers"
thats pretty cool
Thu 13/02/03 at 15:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Classic.
Thu 13/02/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I can imagine
Thu 13/02/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I know, you just get it all the time, and it gets irritating.
Thu 13/02/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's only a wind-up
Thu 13/02/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Um. Firstly, I'm in upper sixth, there are girls in the sixth form so technically that Yorkie sticker is lying.

Secondly why does going to an all boys school make you gay anyway? As long as you have a social life, go out with friends, meet up with old friends from school it doesn't really matter. I've got loads of extra girl mates at work, outside school, and I've met loads when going out.

And if your a girl who goes to a girls school your not said to be gay are you.. well not in my knowledge it's only the boys.
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:41
Regular
"Spanish Hardcore"
Least someone has a sanse of humour, whoever did that.
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Kyz22 wrote:
> That is sheer brilliance :-) hail the genious who stuck the yorkie
> wraper there! Wooh.

lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.