GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where the hell is ATV2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
Where the hell is ATV 2? According to one mag it was due out on the 7th Feb. I ran SR and they never had it on their release schedule. Another mag comes out and says its already released. I read yet another mag and it also doesn't have it on its release schedule. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN ITS BEING RELEASED!! And is it any good? NGC says its nothing special and CUBE says its pretty good. Do I buy it or not? HELP!
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Conker the King"
Where the hell is ATV 2? According to one mag it was due out on the 7th Feb. I ran SR and they never had it on their release schedule. Another mag comes out and says its already released. I read yet another mag and it also doesn't have it on its release schedule. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN ITS BEING RELEASED!! And is it any good? NGC says its nothing special and CUBE says its pretty good. Do I buy it or not? HELP!
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:20
Regular
"¬_¬"
Who the hell buys that crap anyway? I've had more fun playing with myself...

Heh heh.
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
What's ATV2?
Thu 13/02/03 at 16:51
Regular
End of Feb was the last date I heard for it.
Thu 13/02/03 at 17:09
Regular
"# most wanted #"
Never mind where the hell is it - what the hell is it ?
Thu 13/02/03 at 17:28
Regular
It's a Quad racing game that doesn't look too bad.
Thu 13/02/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Conker the King"
NOMS!! You obviously read your Nintendo mags then?
Fri 14/02/03 at 15:15
Regular
"# most wanted #"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> NOMS!! You obviously read your Nintendo mags then?

Don't bother with Nintendo mags anymore - found their reviews unreliable
I rely on the web to keep me up to speed with games to come
Frinstance Special Reserve chat - SOAL seems to be a buzz just now but not much folks talkin bout ATV2
Okay - so there are some games that I never get to here of but let's face it - if the web aint buzzin with the game then the game aint that good
Fri 14/02/03 at 16:07
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Have a demo of it for the PS2, its definitely nothing to get excited about...the karts hande like shopping trolleys!
Fri 14/02/03 at 16:40
Regular
It actually looks quite good, not gonna run out and buy it but might consider getting it if I see it cheap in future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.