GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My crap week"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
This has been one of the crappest weeks I have ever had, urgh. Here is my stupid, useless and in part irritating summary of the weeks events.

I got a new girlfriend, good thing right? But by ex girlfriend who has been a good mate since we broke up is been utterly stupid and stuff to me. Alot of people are saying it is because she is jealous (Erm, she finished with me!) but she says she isn't and she is fine. She now is ignoring me when I try and talk to her about it and is been snappy whenever i get to discuss things with her. Ok so I have a girlfriend and that is good because she is ace and stuff but stupid birly jeaously has made me lose one of my best mates.

Maths coursework, bad. Maths coursework that I only got 2 weeks to do and has to be in for friday, very bad. Ok so we got set some coursework on fraction differences which isnt the most exciting or easy thing in the world but when you only have 2 weeks to investigate it thouroughly and write it all up (twice because my first attempt "Simply wasn't good enough Kyle"). I still havent finished the investigation and there isnt a chance in hell it is going to be finished for friday which means I will be excluded/expelled/crucified by the teacher. As if this harsh deadline wasnt bad enough the other side of the year dont have to hand theirs in until a week after half term - two weeks and a bit away! However boths groups started at the same time, im totally screwed! I was hoping my coursework grade would get me up to an A or B because my test result will suck but I dont have a chance now. Damn.

Yahoo geoshitties is been stupid and annoying as usual. I was making a website for a customer and the whole html editor went blank, I used the page builder to upload images and place them (hey, its easier) and it wouldnt load for 3 days. I got it to work, finally, a few minutes ago so this problem is sort of ruled out but I have wasted a deal of hours trying to load the stupid thing whilst they generate an income from those stupid frikkin pop-ups!

My IT teacher saw my girlfriend and I walking together somewhere and he is been a total dick to me about it. He is acting like a teasing 8 year old when he is a 34 year old teacher, fool. He is really winding me up and even took my girlfriends phone and read the messages I sent her, surely this is invasion of privacy. He is now telling people the private stuff I said to my girlfriend in the messages and i am on the verge of assulting him he is been that idiotic. I dont think there is anything I can do about this and hitting him would see me get absolutely mauled by him or expelled. He is 6'6 and an ex-bouncer and is build like a brick $h!+house. If he hits me back or something I wont have a chance but if I do anything to him I could get expelled. I have even talked to him about it and he is just been a stupid cockhead. There isnt anything I can do!

Anyway - My week sucked and my girlfriend is going on holiday to Barcelona on valentines day of all days! She says she will make it up to me when she gets back though, lets hope next week is better eh!

-kyz˛˛-
Thu 13/02/03 at 11:23
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Well....

I got a hampster today, it's the 30th hampster I've had in the last two months, what shall I call it?
Thu 13/02/03 at 11:19
Regular
"everyone says it"
You suffer real bad don't you.

Each to their own.
Thu 13/02/03 at 07:55
Regular
"smelly boxers"
hhhhmmmm!!!!!indeed you have a problem
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:41
Regular
hehe....
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah... you have it really bad
>
> *rolls eyes*

Heh...

*nods in agreement*
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah... you have it really bad

*rolls eyes*
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:06
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol, i thought i found a cork, i didn't it turned out be a bork.
Wed 12/02/03 at 21:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
A common or garden gnome?
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:59
Regular
May I inspect the cork the gerrid? Once i found something I believed to be a cork, but on a closer inspection, it turned out to be nothing more than a common garden gnome.
Wed 12/02/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.