GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USELESS INFOMATION-FLAMENCO DANCING"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
Flamenco is a typical dance and music in the south of Spain, concretely in the Andalusian region. It was brought to Spain by gypsy people coming from Eastern Europe in the 15th century. The roots of Flamenco come from different cultures and countries such as Morocco, Egypt, and India; but the first traces of flamenco in Spain date to 1760. Among the Spanish cities with more tradition in Flamenco are Cadiz, Granada, and Sevilla.

The three principle things needed to do flamenco are a good singer, a Spanish guitar, and a good dancer. Normally, the scene of a flamenco show is a plank floor (tablao flamenco), and it can be in any theater or bar...but for something different in Granada, you can see Flamenco in typical caves where families of gypsy people lived in ancient times.

Flamenco is divided into two groups, the group of singers and the group of dancers. The group of singers is normally formed of men who sing and play the Spanish guitar. The women help them by clapping their hands. The men usually wear black suits, and the soles of their shoes are metal.

The group of dancers is usually formed of women; they wear beautiful and colorful flounce dresses. The most beautiful thing in

this part is how fast they can move their feet and the sound you can listen to. The sound of the shoes has the same rhythm as the music. It's wonderful! It's common, too, to see a couple of dancers—a girl and a boy dancing together.

From personal experience, I would like to describe a night in Granada when we decided to go to see a Flamenco show. As I said, in Granada the scene is a cave, and that makes you feel different. The sound of the music with the sounds from the soles of the dancers' shoes made me feel happy. The people watching were trying to clap to the rhythm of the music, but it's impossible to do it because this art is just for professional people. We saw the joy of the gypsy people. They were happy and charming and they transmitted this to us with their music. Flamenco is definitely a great art!
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:00
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
Flamenco is a typical dance and music in the south of Spain, concretely in the Andalusian region. It was brought to Spain by gypsy people coming from Eastern Europe in the 15th century. The roots of Flamenco come from different cultures and countries such as Morocco, Egypt, and India; but the first traces of flamenco in Spain date to 1760. Among the Spanish cities with more tradition in Flamenco are Cadiz, Granada, and Sevilla.

The three principle things needed to do flamenco are a good singer, a Spanish guitar, and a good dancer. Normally, the scene of a flamenco show is a plank floor (tablao flamenco), and it can be in any theater or bar...but for something different in Granada, you can see Flamenco in typical caves where families of gypsy people lived in ancient times.

Flamenco is divided into two groups, the group of singers and the group of dancers. The group of singers is normally formed of men who sing and play the Spanish guitar. The women help them by clapping their hands. The men usually wear black suits, and the soles of their shoes are metal.

The group of dancers is usually formed of women; they wear beautiful and colorful flounce dresses. The most beautiful thing in

this part is how fast they can move their feet and the sound you can listen to. The sound of the shoes has the same rhythm as the music. It's wonderful! It's common, too, to see a couple of dancers—a girl and a boy dancing together.

From personal experience, I would like to describe a night in Granada when we decided to go to see a Flamenco show. As I said, in Granada the scene is a cave, and that makes you feel different. The sound of the music with the sounds from the soles of the dancers' shoes made me feel happy. The people watching were trying to clap to the rhythm of the music, but it's impossible to do it because this art is just for professional people. We saw the joy of the gypsy people. They were happy and charming and they transmitted this to us with their music. Flamenco is definitely a great art!
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:01
"For the horde!!!!"
Boring!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
COPIED!!!
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:10
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
copied? of what toung art thee?
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
That has obviously been copied and pasted from some website about flamenco dancing, or something similar.

ALSO

1000th post by me. RIGHT HERE.
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:17
"For the horde!!!!"
Memorandum wrote:
> That has obviously been copied and pasted from some website about
> flamenco dancing, or something similar.
>
> ALSO
>
> 1000th post by me. RIGHT HERE.

time for a party
*brings out create of larger*
don't drink them all at once :D
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:18
"For the horde!!!!"
my 1000th was 5 posts ago!!! *drinks some larger*
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:20
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
What has this got to do anything with Gaming

Get a life
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
But in FOG chat there are 10 non-game posts to every game topic, have you never been here before or something?!?!?!?!?!
Wed 12/02/03 at 22:25
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
my... *pant* ...fingers... *pant* ...ache...

*collapses*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.