GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BANNED users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/01/02 at 08:31
Regular
why can the posts of banned users still be read......greying their posts a bit hardly consitutes a banning.

just wondering
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:31
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
why can the posts of banned users still be read......greying their posts a bit hardly consitutes a banning.

just wondering
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:45
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Ummm... so they can't post anymore perhaps?
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:48
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Craw wrote:
> Ummm... so they can't post anymore perhaps?

?
Fri 11/01/02 at 08:51
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Well think about it... if you were to remove their posts the continuity of the thread may be lost.

However if you just stop them from posting they

a) Cannae post no more (obviously)

b) Have to suffer the humiliation of seeing their posts with 'user banned' written underneath.
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
i'd say shame on them, they got themselves banned so yup they should be humiliaated beyond imaginatio... so they brought it upon themselves

whatisdainternet@Aol
Fri 11/01/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
humpo wrote:
> why can the posts of banned users still be read......

I thought they were gray?
Fri 11/01/02 at 12:24
"I hate that!!!"
I agree 100% with craw.
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:53
Regular
"maximum homerdrive"
you being banned must feel bad. i'd hate to be banned ;)
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:58
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Most people i know tried to win on Gad ever since i told them about it. But they were useless at it, so they copied reviews, got banned, and started up again with a diferent e-mail address. When monkey_man was temporarily banned he started a Ghost of monkey_man. But he's been brought back since then.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:07
Regular
bars-tard wrote:
> you being banned must feel bad. i'd hate to be banned ;)

UK Vamp I presume?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.