GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Hardcore Title Match: Rhyno (Jetster) vs Raven (Starlight-and current champ) (and beyond :s)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 22:20
Regular
Good Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome once again to the Special Reserve arena, where, later tonight Raven (Starlight) defends his hardcore title against the man-beast Rhyno (Jetster)! Up next though, a top match from the womes division as Jacqueline takes on Ivory. But first Lilian Garcia is waiting backstage to interview Raven. Over to Lillian.

“Raven, you’ve been defending your hardcore title under the 24-7 rule for some time now, how does it feel to have to be constantly on your guard?”. “Well Lilian it’s not unlike when I was living on the streets..AAArgh!” GORE! GORE! GORE! Rhyno has run out of no where goring the life out of Raven and sending Lilian Garcia flying. Rhyno makes the cover…Charles Robinson makes the count 1 2 3!!! New champ, just like that!

Ladies and Gentlemen your winner and new hardcore champion Rhyno (Jetster)!

Back up to the ring now where Jacqueline and Ivory have begun their contents. Ivory bounces off the ropes, Jacqueline hits her with a deep Japanes armdrag and goes for the cover 1 2… kick out. Ivory is back up and hits a snap suplex on Jacqui. Wait!!! Hold on whats this??? Rhyno staggers backwards through the curtain as if he has been knocked sensless! Raven follows him out chair held aloft and the reason for Rhyno’s dazed state becomes apparent! Raven goes back throught the curtain as Rhyno staggers around on rubber legs! Raven charges back through the curtain pushing his shopping trolley full of plunder and crashes straight into Rhyno. Rhyno falls forward on to the top of the trolley and Raven pushes him all the way to the ring! Raven lets go and the trolley with rhyno on top crashes into the ring apron. Ivory and Jacqui run for their lives as it looks as though we have another hardcore title match up on! Here we go!!!

WWF Forum Hardcore Title Match:
Rhyno (Jetster and current champ) vs Raven (Starlight)!

Raven rolls the staggering Rhyno back into the ring, before clearing his shopping trolley of plunder and throwing it all into the ring. Raven follows into the ring, but is caught by Rhyno as he rolls in and the man-beast stomps away on the back of Raven! Rhyno goes for the cover, but Raven has a trash can lid in his hand and whacks Rhyno over the head with it causing the pin fall attempt to be broken up. Raven drags Rhyno back to his feet and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Rave follows in hitting a big clothesline and as Rhyno staggers out of the corner raven turns and hits him with a bulldog. Raven goes for the pin 1 2 kick out by the man-beast!

Raven (starlight) goes to grab Rhyno but gets cut off with a punch to the ribs. Rhyno(Jetster) hits a snap suplex on Raven before rolling out of the ring. Rhyno grabs Ravens shopping trolley and throws it into the ring. He then grabs the ring steps and throws them into the ring to. Rhyno now rolls back in grabs a hold of Raven and hits a huge piledriver. Raven writhes on the floor in agony clutching at his neck. Whilst Raven is down, Rhyno moves the shopping trolley into one corner and sets the ring steps up right in the middle of the ring. Rhyno now runs to the corner and crouches waving at Raven to get up.

Raven eventually clears his head and gets up. Rhyno sprints across the ring, up the Ring steps and flys towards Raven…flying gore!!! But raven moves at the very last minutes and Rhyno crashes into the shopping trolley, as his whole torso goes into the trolley leaving him stuck. Raven picks up the ring steps and brings them crashing down hard onto the top of the trolley and Rhyno’s head! Rhyno falls backwards and Raven puts his weight onto the shopping trolley. The referee makes the count and Rhyno cannot move. Let alone get a shoulder up! 1…2…3!!!

“Ladies and Gentlemen your winner and New Hardcore Champion: Raven(Starlight)!”

Raven grabs his title and makes his way back up the ramp, holding it aloft as he soaks up the cheers of the fans .Back in the ring Rhyno stands glaring having finally taken the shopping trolley off of himself. CRACK!!! A kendo stick is brought crashing down on to Raven’s head from behind the curtain! It’s Shane McMahon (Cong Man). Shane brutalises Raven before grabbing him from behind and motioning to Rhyno! Rhyno runs out of the ring and straight towards Raven! Gore! Gore! Gore! But Raven moved at the last minute and Rhyno just gored Shane O’Mac right through the stage!

Raven (Starlight) stands surveying the chaos at the top of the ramp and doesn’t see Brian Adams (BBS) walk throught the crowd and up behind him. Brian Adams stands towering behind Raven with Raven apparently completely unaware. Adams picks him moment and grabs Raven’s arms between his legs before delivering a pump-handle buster to the Hardcore champion! Brian Adams turns a salutes the crowd who roundly boo him, but he suddenly crashes backwards as his foot is grabbed by Viscera (AfroJoe) who is stood at the bottom of the stage. Viscera drags him off the stage before delivering a leg –drop. Viscera now trys to climb the stage as he tries desperately to get to the fallen hardcore champion.

Suddenly Crash(Grnadprix) comes running through the curtain and makes the cover! 1 2 3! Viscera couldn’t climb the stage in time and Crash stole his pinfall and raven’s title. Crash isn’t sticking around to face the music though as he does a runner!

Ladies and Gentlemen your winner and New Hardcore Champion: Crash(Grandprix)!

Michael Cole and The King on commentary duty discuss what just happened for a short while as Howard Finkel introduces the next match.

*Later That Night*

Lilian Garcia attempts to grab a quick interview with the new Hardcore Champion, Crash. “Crash, how does it feel to once again have the Hardcore championship around your waist?” “Sorry Lillian, got to dash!” replies crash just in time to duck a super-kick from Justin Credible (Rickoss) who has snuck up on the interview. Lilian Garcia is not as fortunate though as Credible’s kick catches her full on the jaw! Justin rushes to Lilian’s side to see if he has hurt her too badly!

Crash (Grandprix) sees his chance to escape and turns to do a runner but turns and crashes straight into Haku (Crash)! Haku locks the Tongan death –grip on to Crash who passes out instantly. But unfortunately for Haku there is no referee in sight! Suddenly Bradshaw (Kid Rock) runs out of nowhere and starts attacking Haku! Haku gets back to his feet and gives Bradshaw a biug headbutt! But Crash hits Haku with a low blow! Crash now gets back to his feet and runs off down the corridor as Bradshaw hits Haku with the clothesline from hell! Bradshaw looks up and sees Crash making his escape so he runs after him! Boith men run off camera as we go back up to the ring for our next match!

*Even Later That Night*

Michael Cole and The King are talking about the bra and panties maytch which has just taken place between gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson when...”Wait a minute King, I’m getting reports from backstage that The Big Show is after Crash’s Hardcore Title!”

The cameras cut to the backstage area where the Big Show (Longy), with referee John ‘Pewee’ Moore in tow, is chasing Crash! “Come here you little runt!” Hollers the Big Show as Crash runs straight out of the emergency exit. Crash runs straight into a waiting car which speeds off as the Big Show stands in the car park cursing his luck.

The camera cuts to a shot from inside the car which is being driven at some speed by Hardcore Holly (Ice Blaster) “See cousin, I told you I’d come through for you” says Bob to Elroy. “Gee thanks cousin, you know, youre the best cousin a guy could ever have” Suddenly referee Timmy White sits up in the back of the car! “Whats this?” Screams Crash. The camera cuts to a point just behind the car, as it moves off into the distance zig-zagging from side to side. The car eventually stops and we are just close enough to see Crash (Grandprix), come flying out of the passenger door, before being followed by Hardcore Holly (Ice Blaster) gets out of the same side picking up his cousin and delivering an Alabama Slam onto the car bonet! Hardcore makes the cover 1 2 3!!!

“Ladies and Gentlemen your winner and New Hardcore Champion: Hardcore Holly(Ice Blaster)!”

Hardcore Holly grabs his newly won title before getting back into his car and driving off leaving Crash writihing in agony at the roadside and Referee Timmy White trying to thumb a lift back to the arena!

Congratulations to erm…whoever, I lost track… :-p
Sat 26/01/02 at 09:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jetster wrote:
> At the time of this match I was a Triple champ and in this match I won the
> Hardcore title so does that mean for a short while I was the first quadtruple
> champ in this forum?

Yeah, me thinks so.

Check the Championship Records, I'm sure I've got you there as a 1-time Hardcore Champ.
Fri 25/01/02 at 21:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
At the time of this match I was a Triple champ and in this match I won the Hardcore title so does that mean for a short while I was the first quadtruple champ in this forum?
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:52
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> POP! For starlight ;)

Your too kind :-)

Well I lost it, won it back and lost it again.

It was a good match mind, some very nice backstage stuff going on, very well done Cong Man!!

I'll win it back you'll see

You'll all see

;-)
Sat 19/01/02 at 00:45
Regular
"..."
POP! For starlight ;)
Sat 12/01/02 at 11:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well, I'm gonna have to update the Championship Records a bit after this one. :D What a match! Great stuff.

Anyways, Ice Blaster is now a double champion. He's LH Champion with K-Kwik, and hardcore champion with Hardcore Holly! Who can stop him?
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:41
Regular
Very good match Congy, nice and hardcore and we have a new Hardcore Champion: Hardcore Holly.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
One thing I know is that Crash should have the Hardcore title more. Great match though.

I know that changes my No.1 contenders match, which will be up tonight.
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
MikeAll wrote:
> That was hardcore!

True, and very stylishly hardcore as well. ;-)
Fri 11/01/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Where's SR?"
That was hardcore!
Fri 11/01/02 at 17:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
LOL @ this, great match Cong Man! I liked how there were different events going on round the real match between Rhyno and Raven. Well done Hardcore Holly (IB) for the final win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.