GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I Smart Or Not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
I recently sold my playstation 2 and bought the 4 game xbox bundle and The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I personly think that the xbox is more powerful than the PS2 as i have owned both. What do u guys think and I f u Have Morrowind tell me.
Mon 17/02/03 at 20:13
Regular
I think you're pretty smart. If I had to have just one console than I'd stick with the Xbox. In my opinion, it's got the best games.

I have Morrowind. It's excellent. I first played as a self constructed thief. I leveled up too quickly, stole everything I needed, and ultimately the main quest became to easy to 'beat'. I've since started again and this time I'm going to take more easy and be less murderous. Quality game.
Sun 16/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Most games are Multi-Format now anyway.

I think you made a good desicion, the X-Box is good. Personaly, if the PS2 didnt have the GTA games, I would sell my PS2 as well.
Sun 16/02/03 at 19:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Power isn't everything.

It's the games that matter. And to me Xbox has none I really like.
Sun 16/02/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
Yeah but does anyone have morrowind?
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:34
"period drama"
Heh, great minds know alike, eh J-42?
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:33
"For the horde!!!!"
Morrowind gets boring
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:29
"period drama"
Can't you make up your own mind?
Surely its the best thing to use seeing as you made the choice

And, the XB IS more powerful than the PS2, it's a fact, not an opinion. Although that doesn't make it the best console, games do. What good is a really powerful and amazing console if the games are all crap?
Power can only increase graphics, not quality of gameplay or originality.
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
ads4578 wrote:
> I recently sold my playstation 2 and bought the 4 game xbox bundle and
> The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I personly think that the xbox is more
> powerful than the PS2 as i have owned both.

You think? That is fact, mate.

What do u guys think and I f u Have Morrowind tell me.

I haven't got it, but it looks to be an amazing game.
However, you shouldn't of sold your PS2.
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:23
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Eh. Depends what games you like.
Thu 13/02/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Tell me what i want"
I recently sold my playstation 2 and bought the 4 game xbox bundle and The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. I personly think that the xbox is more powerful than the PS2 as i have owned both. What do u guys think and I f u Have Morrowind tell me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.