GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How about these games?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 20:56
Regular
After playing Super Smash Bros. on GCube, I couldn't help but wonder if theres going to be some revivals of nintendo classics. The game has Ness and the Ice Climbers as playable characters. Don't you think it would be a great idea for some Gamecube games based on these? A new Earthbound in 3D sounds kinda sweet, even sweeter would be a spanking new Ice Climbers game! Let me know what you think!
p.s. suggest some other ideas too!
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:22
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Don't think it was turned into a GC title... I really hope it was though, because it looked great... here's hoping!
Fri 11/01/02 at 20:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I thought that it got turned into a Gamecube game ages ago or something.

Plus I think loads of old characters are going to be making new appearences on Gamecube and GBA.

Just look at Samus (Metroid 4 n Prime) and Saber Man (Saber Wulf)!

:)
Fri 11/01/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Earthbound was an awesome title, and I reckon it gives even FFVII a good run for it's money. Mother 3 (Earthbound was the follow up to Mother, so Mother 3 would be Earthbound 2... understand?) was in development for the 64 ever since (and before) its release. It got canned. Very unfortunate, since it looked as wacky and fun as Earthbound! You got to fly a spaceship shaped like a hot dog! Maybe the sequel will appear on GC, if they try to develop it again, but no doubt the N64 version is dead, so they would have to start development from scrath...

Cross your fingers people.
Fri 11/01/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah I think that is a possibillity. What were those NES games like?? I never heard of them till I heard of Super Smash Bros. Melée! What other games have the company made??
Fri 11/01/02 at 15:20
Regular
Smash Brothers Melee was made by the devellopment team who made Earthbound (Hal Studios).
Perhaps they'll make that after Smash Brothers.
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:56
Regular
After playing Super Smash Bros. on GCube, I couldn't help but wonder if theres going to be some revivals of nintendo classics. The game has Ness and the Ice Climbers as playable characters. Don't you think it would be a great idea for some Gamecube games based on these? A new Earthbound in 3D sounds kinda sweet, even sweeter would be a spanking new Ice Climbers game! Let me know what you think!
p.s. suggest some other ideas too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.