GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turtles Just arn't enough....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
You will find less then a handful of konamies games around. ISS2 , Winter Sports, WTA Tennis and a bunch of Disney-related garbage is the extent of its offerings, given that the very same publisher is responsably for the Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and castlevania series. Just before the gamecube launched in Japan, Ninendo announced that it had formed a new subsidairy company with konami called Mobile 21. It was assumed that this would ensure Konami's GameCube support, but sadly this company concentrated soley on GBA games.

Things are looking up though and after 18 months of average products, Konami appears to be taking Cube more seriously. Evolution Skateboarding will arrive this month in Europe along with Wining Eleven 6 (PES2) in Japan. A game based on the one popular (and still great in minds) Turtles Licence will apprear in october, but Konami is also hinting at something more. Recently, the Konami US forum Administrator chose to start a topic about Konami's GameCube support.

While the following comments are not offical conformations, they sugest that E3 may hold something special for us GameCube holders.
"From a buisness perspective, you have to understand the need to make PS2 games... I will say this though, everyone should just wait till E3 before comenting on Konami's game line-up.

After several less then complimentry messages, the Administrator returned to say "We are doing all we can to make sure gamers for all the platforms are getting great games. The days of single platform releases may come to an end sooner than you think, but do not despair. Wait until E3 and have faith... I can firmly say as a 'Cube and Konami' fan, I am as excited as you should be too."

Remember this isn't confermation, but it ties in with rumours of a castlevania game and a new title from Metal Gear's Kojima-san. As alyways, all eyes are on E3.
Sat 15/02/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
J-42 wrote:
> You guessed right.

:'(
Sat 15/02/03 at 11:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
You guessed right.
Sat 15/02/03 at 08:52
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
Guess no one is intrested. :(
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
You will find less then a handful of konamies games around. ISS2 , Winter Sports, WTA Tennis and a bunch of Disney-related garbage is the extent of its offerings, given that the very same publisher is responsably for the Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid and castlevania series. Just before the gamecube launched in Japan, Ninendo announced that it had formed a new subsidairy company with konami called Mobile 21. It was assumed that this would ensure Konami's GameCube support, but sadly this company concentrated soley on GBA games.

Things are looking up though and after 18 months of average products, Konami appears to be taking Cube more seriously. Evolution Skateboarding will arrive this month in Europe along with Wining Eleven 6 (PES2) in Japan. A game based on the one popular (and still great in minds) Turtles Licence will apprear in october, but Konami is also hinting at something more. Recently, the Konami US forum Administrator chose to start a topic about Konami's GameCube support.

While the following comments are not offical conformations, they sugest that E3 may hold something special for us GameCube holders.
"From a buisness perspective, you have to understand the need to make PS2 games... I will say this though, everyone should just wait till E3 before comenting on Konami's game line-up.

After several less then complimentry messages, the Administrator returned to say "We are doing all we can to make sure gamers for all the platforms are getting great games. The days of single platform releases may come to an end sooner than you think, but do not despair. Wait until E3 and have faith... I can firmly say as a 'Cube and Konami' fan, I am as excited as you should be too."

Remember this isn't confermation, but it ties in with rumours of a castlevania game and a new title from Metal Gear's Kojima-san. As alyways, all eyes are on E3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.