GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it true???????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:20
Regular
I saw in my latest magazine that Link is going to play a staring role in Soul Caliber 2. Is this true? Plus I also herd that Ganondorf may also be a secret charictor to play on Soul Caliber 2. Is this also true? And does any one know when Soul Caliber 2 is coming out in the uk because it looks and sounds like a really good game! And does any one know what rating it has been given?
Thu 13/02/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It got a rating of 11/10 on PSM2 and 101% on PLAY.
By the way, I used to be dyslexic...
Thu 13/02/03 at 22:20
"For the horde!!!!"
i think spawn is the best of the three myself
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Sand-witches
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Spawn?
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Something beggining with S.....
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yep, Link is, only the GC version, though. PS2 is Heitachi from Tekken, and xbox id some comic guy.
Thu 13/02/03 at 20:20
Regular
"Fragg for fun"
I saw in my latest magazine that Link is going to play a staring role in Soul Caliber 2. Is this true? Plus I also herd that Ganondorf may also be a secret charictor to play on Soul Caliber 2. Is this also true? And does any one know when Soul Caliber 2 is coming out in the uk because it looks and sounds like a really good game! And does any one know what rating it has been given?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.