GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite Topic Of The Day."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/02/03 at 21:05
Regular
This is just a little idea I had today.

What we could do is post our personal favourite topics of the day in this thread. That way the best topics will be noticed by more people and will get more replies, therefore giving more room for discussion.

This will also help the best topics remain at the top and should hopefully push the not so good ones to the bottom(no offence to anyone) but you know what I mean.

Oh well, just a thought.
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
This is just a little idea I had today.

What we could do is post our personal favourite topics of the day in this thread. That way the best topics will be noticed by more people and will get more replies, therefore giving more room for discussion.

This will also help the best topics remain at the top and should hopefully push the not so good ones to the bottom(no offence to anyone) but you know what I mean.

Oh well, just a thought.
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Festivus!"
I Vote this one.
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Why don't we all go and read the story called "Ashamed" in the "Long, Interesting and Amusing Stories" forum? I hear it's really good......
*Hint, hint*
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
Which forum? :-)
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Asher D wrote:
> Which forum? :-)

Long, Interesting or Amusing Stories forum. Only stumbled across it the other day myself.....
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:14
"period drama"
I'm sure you did.

Nice idea, by the by, although there haven't been that many great posts in this thread.
You could go read my topic in Life if you want. It's a little hard to think about properly, but I'd appriciate some opinions.
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:15
Regular
I think SR Blind Date was a delightful little topic.
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Which Forum?

Well, mainly FOG, as most people come here, and this is usually the first stop for JAT's.

But if you wanna do this kinda thing in other forums then please do so, but I don't think I should make this topic all over the place. It would just be annoying.

:)
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I've not done a good story in ages.
Hmmmm
*ponders*
Thu 13/02/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Hello everyone, my name is Pliskin (real name Chad) im 15, i live in woking, surrey. I own an X-BOX, PS2, Playstation , SEGA and so on.....

Ijust too say Hi because this is my first message on SR, as I havent been on this site for years until a mate told me about this again. Anyway, I came on this site when I was 13 so you may not remember me.
My nickname was "The Executor"-Dumb hey!

Well, im gonna go check mout the different forums.
C yaz later
P.S
Is Gameaday on all the time, and if it is, how do you see if youve won? Thanks Bye Pliskin $ $
@
(_)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.