GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The creation of the Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 14/02/03 at 05:08
Regular
Ok, Here's my opinion on how they created the new zelda game.

First they went down into the dungeon, which is where they not only keep people dressed in overly large costumes of their video game characters, but also where they keep that poor orchestra that the forced to play the smash brothers melee music, ((don't get me wrong, it was good, I'm just saying that they probably keep those people imprisoned)) and a starving artist. They had him draw a manga-ish picture of link, then they kicked him and took the picture before locking him up again.

They proceeded to take this picture up to a small room with a ceiling fan, a chainsaw, and about 15 nintendo executives wearing brightly colored party hats. They blindfolded the executives ad tied the picture to the ceiling fan. The executives then each took one swing at the picture, maiming each other in the process.

They took this new mangled picture and coated it with gravy and threw it between two starving aardvarks. After all the gravy was gone they took the final image to the programmers who enlarged his head to the size of the watermelon. It just so happens that one of nintendo's worst characters happened to be the graphics designer. Mario is who I'm referring to of course.

To decide what the game would be called they went outside and threw knives at playstation represenatives with words taped to them. The first two knives that hit were the title. The rest of the knives were thrown for fun.

Voila. You have now been behind-the-scenes with the creatiion of The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker.
Sat 15/02/03 at 01:43
Regular
How Wonko was made:

They threw in a dash of Playstationism that makes them only like realism, beat it several times, watered it all down... threw in some "I've never seen it move but it looks crap not moveing so I won't bother" beliefs.

To decide what the guy would be called they went outside and threw knives at playstation represenatives with words taped to them. The first knife that hit were the title. The rest of the knives were thrown for fun.

They hit the word Wonko.
Fri 14/02/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Wonko...what were you high on when you realised that was how Wind Waker was made?
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I feel so enlightened.....
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:22
Regular
yeah naff. Naff off
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:20
"For the horde!!!!"
naff post
Fri 14/02/03 at 08:55
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Amusingly weird.
But dont say another word against Nintendo - Miyamoto will send an army of Pikmin to headbutt you to death if he ctaches wind of this.
Fri 14/02/03 at 05:39
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
You're weird.
Fri 14/02/03 at 05:08
Regular
Ok, Here's my opinion on how they created the new zelda game.

First they went down into the dungeon, which is where they not only keep people dressed in overly large costumes of their video game characters, but also where they keep that poor orchestra that the forced to play the smash brothers melee music, ((don't get me wrong, it was good, I'm just saying that they probably keep those people imprisoned)) and a starving artist. They had him draw a manga-ish picture of link, then they kicked him and took the picture before locking him up again.

They proceeded to take this picture up to a small room with a ceiling fan, a chainsaw, and about 15 nintendo executives wearing brightly colored party hats. They blindfolded the executives ad tied the picture to the ceiling fan. The executives then each took one swing at the picture, maiming each other in the process.

They took this new mangled picture and coated it with gravy and threw it between two starving aardvarks. After all the gravy was gone they took the final image to the programmers who enlarged his head to the size of the watermelon. It just so happens that one of nintendo's worst characters happened to be the graphics designer. Mario is who I'm referring to of course.

To decide what the game would be called they went outside and threw knives at playstation represenatives with words taped to them. The first two knives that hit were the title. The rest of the knives were thrown for fun.

Voila. You have now been behind-the-scenes with the creatiion of The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.