GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smugglers run"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Smuggler's Run'.
Fri 14/02/03 at 09:18
Regular
Yesterday I received a copy of smugglers run on the gamecube - it only cost a tenner, and a memory card 251.

smugglers run is fun but gets dull quick as the stuff you do in the first mission is the same as in the last.
The multiplayer aint bad though, me and my cousin were on it a lot last night without getting bored too quickly.
Fri 14/02/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Doh indeed, that happened many a time so we went out again while it tried to load again.
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:56
Regular
yes they were rank! Sometimes the friggin thing would crash right at the end of loading! Doh!
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
cassette players were rank for loading games, my mate had one (I forget which machine it was for), but he'd say "do you wanna play some game?"
I'd say "yeah" he'd stick the tape in and then say "come on, lets go out"
then we'd go out and come back several hours later to find the game ready to play.
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:42
Regular
brother had a spectrum 48k then first one I got was a spectrum 128k with cassette player for loading games!
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:35
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
The first games machine i wanted was a NES when i was about 5, but the first machine i got was the original Game boy when i was 8 way back in the christmas of 91'
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:31
Regular
never mind I must be an old git compared to you
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
who me? No i never did have one of those.
Fri 14/02/03 at 10:28
Regular
did you ever own an AMIGA 500? Best bloody computer of it's time for games
Fri 14/02/03 at 09:49
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
They break up the samey missions though and kinda show that the game doesnt take itself to seriously.
Fri 14/02/03 at 09:46
Regular
Yup, tis a complete cheesefest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.