GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latest edition of PSW (Feb 2002)"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
Excellent cover disc:
Over 100 mins of Spiderman (game), Medal of Honour, Dues Ex, State of Emergency, Soul Caliber 2, MGS2, Vampire Night and more (will find out when Mrs lets me at the TV).

Lots of reviews as well, magazine is definately getting better, nice to see actual game footage not ten minute intro's.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Excellent cover disc:
Over 100 mins of Spiderman (game), Medal of Honour, Dues Ex, State of Emergency, Soul Caliber 2, MGS2, Vampire Night and more (will find out when Mrs lets me at the TV).

Lots of reviews as well, magazine is definately getting better, nice to see actual game footage not ten minute intro's.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:42
"You love us!"
PSW = Amazing DVD which costs £3.99 (if that's still the price) and you get a free magazine, which isn't up to much at all!

Note to Steven Pearce: Sorry mate, but you know it's true! ;-)
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
What reviews are in the mag??
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:44
"You love us!"
Doh! sorry for the double post.

"i got an itchy trigger finger!"
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
There are... Jak & Daxter, Rez, Max Payne, Headhunter, Bass Strike, Ace Combat 4, Moto GP 2, Ecco, Legends Wrestling, Rayman M, UEFA, State of Emergency and last but not least Wipeout.

Shall I scan the mag and email it to you ???

Only kidding.
Thu 10/01/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thanx - Must pick up an issue!!
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I'll pop into town and get it tommorow.
Thu 10/01/02 at 19:25
Regular
has it got any new shots/ info on the getaway? also has it put a release date down yet =)
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I was gonna go get it today after school but I found myself to be in agony after having not eaten in a VERY long time. So instead, I went home and ate. Now I'm not in pain any more. I shall have to get it tomorrow instead. :-D
Thu 10/01/02 at 20:17
Regular
I've got it and I've got to quote some thing about the Max Payne review.

One of the uppers is:

Close to the Pc forebear

The xbox is version is going to beat this version as it architecture is like that of a PC.

One of the downers:

Long Loading times

Now the xbox has a hdd which the developers used so you wont find that there.

Anyways I'm not going to get the PS2 version but the xbox version, even in terms of graphics the xbox version is superior. Im not trying to force my opinions on anyone, if you want to get the PS2 version thats your decision but I'm going to get it on the xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.