GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TERRORISTS STRIKE SR!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/01/02 at 16:04
Regular
About an hour ago a new type of terrorist has struck their first target with catastrophic consequences.
It is unknown what the terrorist group is called, but we do know what they blow up. DOUGHNUTS!
Here is what happened when they struck at the Special Reserve Discount Network.

Mr.Snuggly and Tony had just finished their lunch when $lik came into the room with a box.
"Here is your usual box of doughnuts MrSnuggly," said $lik "Thanks take put them down on the desk just here" Replied MrSnuggly, who was just finishing of an e-mail that he had to send.
Tony, who thought that Snuggly wasn't looking, started to inch towards the box of MrSnuggly's favourite doughnuts.
He slowly opened the box constantly checking to see if Snuggly was looking in his direction.
He got the box open and started to slide his hand into the box but before Tony could get his hand in any further MrSnuggly gave Tony a sharp prod with his twig that he keeps on his desk.
Tony jumped because he got a fright; he leapt out of his chair saying, "Please forgive me Snuggly I promise I won't do it again" MrSnuggly growled and slammed down his stick.
Tony let out a huge sigh of relief.
MrSnuggly just grunted while scowling in disgust.

Bob came into the room after coming back after his lunch. "Hey guys what's up"
MrSnuggly muttered something that Bob couldn't quite make out.
"What's that you say Snuggly?" Bob replied. There was no reply
"Fine then be like that" Bob muttered. " I wouldn't say that if I were you" said Tony "Why not?" replied Bob. Suddenly MrSnuggly grabbed a stick from underneath the table and ran towards Bob. Realising what was about to happen Tony grabbed one of MrSnuggly's sticks that was lying around and held it out infront of Snuggly. Not noticing the stick Snuggly tripped over it and came down with a crash giving Bob a chance to make a run for it.
Snuggly got up and brushed himself down. Tony gulped and tried to get away but Snuggly had already caught him. Snuggly hit Tony with his stick as hard as he could. Tony was sent across the room like a Boeing747 hit the wall and crashed to the floor.

While all this was going on somebody was heading towards MrSnuggly's doughnut box.
They got to the box and then put a weird looking object inside. Then the intruder slowly crept past Snuggly and escaped through the door.
Snuggly turned quickly round and noticed his box of doughnuts had been tampered with.
Realising that some of his favourite jam doughnuts were inside he headed for the box letting Tony get up and walk towards the desk.
Suddenly there was a weird hissing noise coming from inside the box..
Suddenly the box exploded sending the jam filling flying everywhere most of it landed on Tony's face.
MrSnuggly screamed and leapt onto Tony knocking him off his feet.
Snuggly started licking all the jam filling of Tony's face.
Tony who was still shocked at Snuggly leaping on him tried to get Snuggly of but couldn't.
Goatboy came into the room and saw what Snuggly was doing "Snuggly what on earth are you doing to poor Tony" Goatboy said. Snuggly who had his two knees on Tony's stomach and his two hands on is shoulder, suddenly stopped licking Tony and looked up at Goatboy and growled like a dog.
"There there MrSnuggly there's no need for that" said Goatboy who was becoming increasingly nervous.
Snuggly growled again sending Goatboy running out of the room.
Tony suddenly yelled out "Nooooooooooooo! Please don't leave me here I'm to old to be licked to death" Snuggly replied with a sharp prod with a stick.
Hearing Tony's pleas Meka_Dragon came in the room and walked towards Snuggly "Now you get off poor old Tony" said Meka_Dragon "No" said Snuggly "I think you've just about licked all the jam of Tony" replied Meka "I'm not finished said Snuggly" in a gurney tone. Meka slowly walked closer to Snuggly. "Don't come any closer or I'll……I'll Smash yoo wiv my stick" said Snuggly. Meka inched a little closer. "Come on now Snuggly of you get" said Meka. Slowly but surely Snuggly began to get of Tony. When Snuggly got of Meka grabbed onto Snuggly.
Meka and Snuggly were almost at the door when Snuggly tried to dive back onto Tony but before Snuggly could get any closer to Tony Meka grabbed him again.

Meka and Snuggly went into the coffee room leaving Tony to clean up.
Meka sat Snuggly down and gave him a jam doughnut "Here you go Snuggly here's a doughnut for you" said Meka Snuggly took it and ate it with great pleasure.
When he finished he said "Thanks Meka" "But why do they always have to blow up my doughnuts! It's not fair," said Snuggly smashing the glass coffee table into pieces with his
Stick. "There there Snuggly," said Meka.

Where will these terrorists who blow up doughnuts strike next?
Will they strike poor old Snuggly again?
Or will they strike Goatboy?
Who knows! It could be you!
Fri 11/01/02 at 10:24
"I hate that!!!"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Nice story, but was that title necessary?

I think no.

Yeah sorry about that but I wanted to get your attention and it seems to have worked.

Only a one off.

I'll try and include you slave2games in my next story.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Not a bad story Doughnut Monster, I think I'll put mine up soon.
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The story was quite good though...even if I wasn't included when I asked to be :(
Thu 10/01/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Bah"
lol
MM
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:53
Nice story, but was that title necessary?

I think no.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
Heh.
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*sniffs back, then starts crying*
But...you didn't inlcude me, and I asked you to *sniffle*
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:39
Regular
"DS..."
nice story, cheers for including me (briefly) :D
slik ~_~
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:16
"I hate that!!!"
Enjoy!
Thu 10/01/02 at 16:04
"I hate that!!!"
About an hour ago a new type of terrorist has struck their first target with catastrophic consequences.
It is unknown what the terrorist group is called, but we do know what they blow up. DOUGHNUTS!
Here is what happened when they struck at the Special Reserve Discount Network.

Mr.Snuggly and Tony had just finished their lunch when $lik came into the room with a box.
"Here is your usual box of doughnuts MrSnuggly," said $lik "Thanks take put them down on the desk just here" Replied MrSnuggly, who was just finishing of an e-mail that he had to send.
Tony, who thought that Snuggly wasn't looking, started to inch towards the box of MrSnuggly's favourite doughnuts.
He slowly opened the box constantly checking to see if Snuggly was looking in his direction.
He got the box open and started to slide his hand into the box but before Tony could get his hand in any further MrSnuggly gave Tony a sharp prod with his twig that he keeps on his desk.
Tony jumped because he got a fright; he leapt out of his chair saying, "Please forgive me Snuggly I promise I won't do it again" MrSnuggly growled and slammed down his stick.
Tony let out a huge sigh of relief.
MrSnuggly just grunted while scowling in disgust.

Bob came into the room after coming back after his lunch. "Hey guys what's up"
MrSnuggly muttered something that Bob couldn't quite make out.
"What's that you say Snuggly?" Bob replied. There was no reply
"Fine then be like that" Bob muttered. " I wouldn't say that if I were you" said Tony "Why not?" replied Bob. Suddenly MrSnuggly grabbed a stick from underneath the table and ran towards Bob. Realising what was about to happen Tony grabbed one of MrSnuggly's sticks that was lying around and held it out infront of Snuggly. Not noticing the stick Snuggly tripped over it and came down with a crash giving Bob a chance to make a run for it.
Snuggly got up and brushed himself down. Tony gulped and tried to get away but Snuggly had already caught him. Snuggly hit Tony with his stick as hard as he could. Tony was sent across the room like a Boeing747 hit the wall and crashed to the floor.

While all this was going on somebody was heading towards MrSnuggly's doughnut box.
They got to the box and then put a weird looking object inside. Then the intruder slowly crept past Snuggly and escaped through the door.
Snuggly turned quickly round and noticed his box of doughnuts had been tampered with.
Realising that some of his favourite jam doughnuts were inside he headed for the box letting Tony get up and walk towards the desk.
Suddenly there was a weird hissing noise coming from inside the box..
Suddenly the box exploded sending the jam filling flying everywhere most of it landed on Tony's face.
MrSnuggly screamed and leapt onto Tony knocking him off his feet.
Snuggly started licking all the jam filling of Tony's face.
Tony who was still shocked at Snuggly leaping on him tried to get Snuggly of but couldn't.
Goatboy came into the room and saw what Snuggly was doing "Snuggly what on earth are you doing to poor Tony" Goatboy said. Snuggly who had his two knees on Tony's stomach and his two hands on is shoulder, suddenly stopped licking Tony and looked up at Goatboy and growled like a dog.
"There there MrSnuggly there's no need for that" said Goatboy who was becoming increasingly nervous.
Snuggly growled again sending Goatboy running out of the room.
Tony suddenly yelled out "Nooooooooooooo! Please don't leave me here I'm to old to be licked to death" Snuggly replied with a sharp prod with a stick.
Hearing Tony's pleas Meka_Dragon came in the room and walked towards Snuggly "Now you get off poor old Tony" said Meka_Dragon "No" said Snuggly "I think you've just about licked all the jam of Tony" replied Meka "I'm not finished said Snuggly" in a gurney tone. Meka slowly walked closer to Snuggly. "Don't come any closer or I'll……I'll Smash yoo wiv my stick" said Snuggly. Meka inched a little closer. "Come on now Snuggly of you get" said Meka. Slowly but surely Snuggly began to get of Tony. When Snuggly got of Meka grabbed onto Snuggly.
Meka and Snuggly were almost at the door when Snuggly tried to dive back onto Tony but before Snuggly could get any closer to Tony Meka grabbed him again.

Meka and Snuggly went into the coffee room leaving Tony to clean up.
Meka sat Snuggly down and gave him a jam doughnut "Here you go Snuggly here's a doughnut for you" said Meka Snuggly took it and ate it with great pleasure.
When he finished he said "Thanks Meka" "But why do they always have to blow up my doughnuts! It's not fair," said Snuggly smashing the glass coffee table into pieces with his
Stick. "There there Snuggly," said Meka.

Where will these terrorists who blow up doughnuts strike next?
Will they strike poor old Snuggly again?
Or will they strike Goatboy?
Who knows! It could be you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.